A stressful day

"Babe? I'm finally back! Where you at?" I called as i yanked off my coat and shoes, happy to be in my lovely, warm home.

"I'm in the living room!" my fiance, Alex replied.

Seconds later, my baby Hatchi runs into the foyer area along with his brothers Otis and Leo. I give them each a pet before i walk to the living room, all three dogs following closely behind me.

When i entered the room, I flopped down on the couch, immediately relaxing into it. I groan a little as all the tension in my body starts to lessen up from the very stressful but successful day I've had.

"How'd the filming go? You look shattered, baby." Alex wonders as he turns the volume down on the TV before he turns to face me.

"Stressful and slow. There was a few technical problems as well as outfit and prop problems. Jesy's dogs nearly took out the camera man as they wouldn't sit still and even ruined the shots a couple of times. It was a hassle but i know the finished product will be good. I can't wait to watch it properly." i inform him, slightly rubbing my tired eyes.

"I know just how to fix this, come here." Alex grinned, pulling me close to him so that i am on my chest, laying on his lap. He begins to rub circles in my back and massages my head lightly which relaxes me. I sighed happily and almost instantly felt myself falling to sleep although i did my best to stay awake a little longer as i haven't seen or spoke to him for over 24 hours.

I sighed contently before saying "Thank you, this is exactly what i needed."

What felt like minutes later, i feel him easily pick me up before he begins to carry me up the stairs. I open my eyes slightly to see the house mostly dark apart from our bathroom and hallway light. He lays me down under the covers before he slips in besides me, pulling me closer to him.

I move slightly to wrap my arms around his waist so i am holding him, humming happily as i begin to fall back asleep.

"Sweet dreams my love." he whispers just before sleep took over my tired body once again.

OMG as if the Brits are tomorrow! I'm so excited yet extremely nervous about the results but I can't wait to see the girls performance. We all know they are going to tear up the stage as always! ❤️ 🤞🏼 they are bringing another Brit home with them.