Dying In LA

I get a bag put over my head and let myself get led to where I'm going to die. I don't know why there's a bag over my head, I mean, I know where we are and the bag might kill me before Ezio does.I'm thrown on my knees and the bag is removed. Jade is facing me with Tom holding a knife to her throat and Ezio grabs my hair, forcing me to look at him.

"I am giving you an ultimatum," Anya takes out a gun and points it at my stomach. "Either Anya shoots you in the stomach with you not using your loophole at all or Anya shoots you in the stomach and you use your loophole, killing Jade and my grandchild. Your choice." I look at Jade who doesn't look scared, that makes one of us.

"Then you better shoot me in the stomach," Ezio turns me around and I see everyone except Jade. I look at Dante with a sad smile. "You better be a good dad, Romano...And name the kid after me. No loopholes," The last bit I say to Mad and AJ. I close my eyes, waiting. "Looks like I'm dying in LA." I hear a gunshot but it doesn't hit me. I open my eyes as I hear Tom yell.

"ANYA!" I twist around to see Jade holding a gun and then time slows as Tom stabs her in the heart. Dante runs forward, screaming as Ezio looks at Jade's corpse, horrified.

"I would not have hurt her...Jesse," I look up at him as Alessandra runs in, yelling something in Italian and holds Jade with Dante. "Kill me. I can save the baby and Alessandra can save Jade. If you do not kill Tom, it would be mercy." Ezio hands me a gun and Dante looks at his father, shaking his head.

"You have to say that you give your life for the baby...Jesse killing you would do nothing anyway, you're still the head vampire," I walk away from them and head towards Tom who's rocking Anya. "Jesse, what are you doing?" I ignore him and place the gun against Tom's forehead.

"Why? You claimed you'd do anything for Dante to accept your apologies and you killed the mother of his child again," Tom kisses Anya's head and I put the gun away. "So, by not killing you, I'm showing you mercy which is so much more than you deserve," I look at Ezio who understands. "Save the baby. Alessandra, you know what to do." Alessandra kisses Jade's cheek before focusing on Dante, tears going down her face.

"It has been a fucking honor to be your best friend," She wipes her tears, her voice shaking. "I offer my soul for the soul of Jaden Wolfe." Alessandra falls down and Jade bolts up. Ezio looks at Dante before saying the words.

"I offer my soul for the soul of Dante Romano and Jaden Wolfe's child." He falls and Dante heals Jade as someone taps my shoulder. I turn and AJ shoves a knife into my stomach, her eyes red and not hers.

"Anya made it so easy for me to possess your little friend...AJ's screaming, don't worry," She twists the knife and smiles at Jade and Dante. "Too bad your baby will die with you." Her eyes clear and I see AJ. AJ pulls out the knife and covers the wound, crying.

"I'm sorry...I don't know how this happened," I move her hands and cover the wound with my own hands. "P-Please, don't go...I love you." I see Jamie, offering me her hand.

"I don't-" I cough out blood and realise that AJ thinks I was talking to her. "No-" My eyes drift closed and I see all the people that are important to me...All the people I love. I see AJ singing along to Dying in LA, I see Brianna making smores and I see my mom marrying my stepdad...I'm going to die. Time appears, looking sad. "I'm going to die, aren't I?" Time shakes his head.

"No, you are not. Thanks to the final prophecy, you cannot die until you reach where it is," I cover my face and Time whispers into my ear. "Go to Jade's hometown. From there, you have to go to the beach...It will be less creepy than in your dreams." I open my eyes as Dante finishes healing me.

"Good, you are awake...No one likes but you are awake," I sit up, frowning since this is usually when all prophesied meet up on the beach. "The final prophecy has begun...You should not be going back to the beach in your dreams, just in real life now." I look over at AJ who's talking to Winter.

"Does AJ think I was talking to her?" Dante nods, confused. "I was talking to Jamie, telling her I didn't want to go...Because I love AJ...Kinda wish I told her first." AJ notices me staring and walks away with Winter. Jade walks over and helps me up.

"Mad told us that you were seeing your sister," She hugs me and I awkwardly hug her back. "She'll understand." Jade takes Dante's hand as Tom walks over and offers me a crucifix.

"Thanks for saving me...Showing me mercy," I take the crucifix with a frown. "That's a promise that I'm going to do better by Romanos and Salvatores...By you too. I'll die for you if I have to." I nod awkwardly and put the crucifix in my pocket.

"Thanks. So, are we going to Jade's hometown or not?" Everyone but Mickey is confused. "Time told me that's where the beach is...Is this how it usually goes?" Dante nods, still confused.

"He is supposed to tell the first prophesied not the last," He looks at me, understanding. "He meant both of us." Jade and Maria open their mouths but I stop them.

"Take it from me...Don't go asking questions right now," They look confused and I rub the back of my neck. "He'll tell you eventually...Just wait." Mad's Guardian Dmitry holds up a set of keys.

"Got a bus outside...Adam's getting a plane ready." I hurry towards AJ but Winter stops me, looking sad.

"Before I let you anywhere near her, answer me this," I wait, watching AJ go through the door. "Do you love her or care about her?" I frown at Winter.

"Both. I love her and care about her...I have done since before I had emotions." Winter lets me go and I ignore how nervous I am.

VampwoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara