1.First day of school

Solana POV
Buzz buzz buzz,the alarm goes off.

I wake up to the alarm going off.

OMG whyyyy damn it's the first day of my junior year of high school. I said whining.

But I get myself out the bed turning off the alarm.I went to my closet to get my clothes together I made my bed laying out my clothes then I walked to the bathroom turning on the shower.I stripped my clothes getting in the shower.10 mins laters I got out and washed my face and did my hygiene.I went to my room and put on my clothes.

It's hot as fuck in Florida but so this is a nice fit

It's hot as fuck in Florida but so this is a nice fit. My hair was a mess so I oiled
my curly hair and brushed it a little bit with my bunny. Until I get a texted from India.

Bestfriend❤️~Where are you ? I'm at the bus stop waiting for you🤦🏽‍♀️

Me~I'm coming I gotta grab my food real quick give me a minute love you

Bestfriend ❤️~ Ard love you too😘
read at 5:59

I grabbed my book-bag went downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a pop tart walking out the door to the bus stop.

My mom just woke up as I left my sister is in elementary school so I texted her telling her I left.

Me~ Mom I left for school see you later

Mom🐻💚~Alright I love you have a nice day at school

Me~ You to mom love you too

I was at the bus stop and I saw India.

"Hey Indi"  I said.

"Hey" She said.

"I'm so ready for my junior year we change so much over the summer." India said.

"I know I graduate this year" I replied.

My music has started to get a little big I see some fans here and there. I release a song last week and got a lot more followers and likes on SoundCloud. I'm getting notifications on my phone from Instagram, SoundCloud, and Snapchat because of the the music I released my music name was Sza.

I see the bus pull up me India and other people get to the bus me and India sit in the back there was four more empty seats we took two.

"Just one more stop" the bus driver said. I put my headphone in listening to Clout Cobain by Denzel Curry I love that fucking song.