6.Don't go to sleep

Ok this chapter has bloody content (Viewers Discretion Is Advised)

Stokeley POV

I woke up to a gun shot and a car driving off I wake up Jah to come with me down stairs to check what's going on.

"Jahseh wake up." I said shaking him.

"Wtf do you want vro." He said irritated rubbing his eyes.

"Nigga I hear a gun shot in front of the house."

"Wtf when?" He replied getting up fast.

"Just now."

"Yo we gotta check down stairs." He said fully up hopping out of the bed.

"Hold on let me wake up Solana "

I look to go wake up Solana and I see that she is not in her bed my eyes widen.

"Ohh no nigga let's go."

I run down the stairs with Jahseh following we go to the front door and see Solana on the floor bleeding with a gunshot wound to the stomach I run to her I pick her up caring her in the house.

"NO NO NO Solana get up please get up bestfriend I don't wanna lose you." I rushed to get her.

Jahseh is just shaking calling the police with fear and anger in his eyes.

"Jahseh help me get her to the car HURRY UP." I screamed as Jah ran over picking her up run to the car.

I run to the car and hop in the drivers seat while Jah is in the back with her pressing on her gunshot wound with his shirt with blood all over him from her as we pull of to the hospital.

(At Hospital)

We get her out the car and run her inside.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW SHE GOT SHOT." Jahseh screamed crying with her blood on him as I was crying looking at her in my hands.

The nurses and doctors rushed to get her.

"She needs surgery now." One doctor said run her in the surgery room.

"Jahseh I hope she ok vro I can't see her not in my life anymore she's my bestfriend." I cried.

"Ik vro I'm going to fuck the person up who did this shit to her and that a promise." He said when so much anger in his eyes.

"I am too and who ever it was is going to regret it." I said with the same tone.

We sit in the waiting room for 3 hours until the doctor came.

Doctor: "Are you two the ones that brought Solana Imani Rowe into the hospital?"

Stokeley: "Yes we did."

Jahseh: "Is she ok what's going on?"

Doctor:  "She is doing fine her surgery went well we took the bullet out of her and she is awake we just gave her some pain pills we call her mom but sit is not going to be in town for a while. But other than that she is calm and safe. Do you want to see her?"