9.The Plan

Hey ShinersI had to do stuff here's a update bye🖤

Solana POV
6:59 am

I woke up in Jah arm he looks so peaceful and adorable. Hold up am I starting to catch feelings wtf he is so fine and caring I want this nigga. I should talk to him and tell him how I feel but I'm scared ughh will see. I shake my head of my thoughts and get my phone getting out of his grip I scroll through Instagram and snap for a little bit. I put my phone down get up not waking up Jahseh. I go to the bathroom do my business and my hygiene then to wake up Stokeley so we can make or get breakfast.

"Stokeley wake up." I said quietly shaking him.

"Mmmm." He hums still trying to stay asleep.

I was not about to waste my time so I just pinch him in the butt he had on a T-shirt and boxers so why not.

"AH WTF WHY NIGGA?" He yelled.

"Cuz everytime I try to wake you or Jahseh up y'all don't so wake up when I wake you up."

"What happened?" Jahseh said stretching and yawning after.

"I pinched Stokeley in the ass because he wouldn't wake up to get food with me."

"Yea I'm about to fuck her up if she do that shit again." Stokes said glaring at me.

"Y'all wildin g shit" Jahseh laughed.

*Pinch*
"I did it again and what." I said laughing

He got up and I ran up to Jahseh as he followed.

"Jahseh help me." I yelled and Stokes grabbed me and started pinching me.

"You on your own." He replied.

"Say uncle." Stokeley said.

UNCLE OWW.

"Good now we cool." He said laughing along with Jah.

"I got you later but we got to come up with a plan and eat cuz I'm hungry asf." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Same jit." Stokes said

"Ard let's get food bitches" Jahseh said.

*Time skip I'm lazy💀*
10:11 pm

After we are done eating Stokes and Jah came up with the best plan ever.

"Solana you will invite India over talk to her bring up the shooting and whop her ass
Me and Stokeley will call Takashi and Mia and do are thing". Jah said.

"Ok that's a bet."

"But we need guns cuz you know what happened last time." I assured us.

"True but we're should we get them?" Jah asked.

"Follow me guys." I said getting up.

We walked down the stairs to the closet my mom keeps just in case something happens I unlocked the code and open the safe type door.