7.Who is it

Hey shiners I'm gonna ask y'all to vote I love y'all for getting my book up it
feels good. Anyway on to the chapter. PS go listen to Don't Cry by lil Wayne ft.XXXtentacion and watch the Moonlight video it made me cry LLJ🕊.

Tiana POV
I woke up on the couch with Jahseh close to me with his wrapped arm wrapped around me sleeping peacefully he look fine asf in general but he is so fucking adorable. I had a lil feelings for him after he kiss me that day but I always brush it off but idk I feel like we get closer he was always on my side when I was in the hospital every minute. But I anyways I get out his grip not waking him up and going up stairs to check my phone I see the time (11:45) so I went back down stairs to make breakfast and wake them up.

"Jahseh" I said shake him awake up.

"Mhm" He said with his eye still closed.

"Baby get up we got to eat and get ready come."

"10 more minutes vro." He replied.

"Omfg" I said in frustration.

I'm not gonna try to up Stokes because Ik he won't either so I went in the kitchen got two pans went to the living room and slammed them shit together it was loud asf.

(Pans slamming together) 

"WAKE *BANG* THE *BANG* FUCK *BANG* UP" I screamed.

They both jumped up.

"WTF" They screamed in unison.

"Y'all niggas scary asf" I laughed.

"Wtf titi" Stokes said mad asf.

"Why nigga." Jahseh yelled standing up

"Y'all wouldn't wake the fuck up and I just make breakfast we gotta eat and get ready to go to the studio remember come on."

We went in the kitchen I put the pans up and gave them their breakfast and got mine and started eating. After we were done I washed the dishes while they get ready after I was done I went to my room to go take a shower and get ready I pull out my outfit
(Outfit ⬇️)

 After we were done I washed the dishes while they get ready after I was done I went to my room to go take a shower and get ready I pull out my outfit(Outfit ⬇️)

After I got my outfit together I walk in the bathroom and saw Jahseh with a towel rapped around his waste. I just stared and he stared back his wet body was just glistening in the bathroom light.

"Like some you see." He said smirking

"I-I got to take a shower Jahseh." I said.

"Ard you look cute when you get nervous." He said walking past me closing the door.

"Shut up I'll be out in 10." I yelled.

(10 mins later)

I got out the shower, got ready did my hair, grabbed my bag, and went downstairs to the living room. They look in there outfits.

"So y'all ready?" I asked.

"Yea let's go." Stokeley said.

We left the house got in the car and left for the studio.

(5 mins later)

We just got in the studio and they told me to record first I got in the booth and started singing.

Jahesh POV
"Run fast from my day job runnin fast from the way it was jump quick to a paycheck
Runnin back to the strip club I'm never going back never going back no you can't make me never going back never going back they never take me"

Tiana sounds so fucking beautiful like I can here the passion in her voice. I need her to open up to me and I need to open up to her but it hard to with my past relationship. I got very depressed and made a whole album that I'm about to drop I just go to record that's why I'm at the studio. While titi was sing her song I gotta phone call and walked out from someone I need to find out who shot her.

*Just wait y'all find out😏*

Unknown person~ Yo X found who set it up.

X~ You fr nigga WHO IS IT

Unknown person~ Daniel and India

X~Takashi and Titi's Bestfriend

Unknown person~ YEA THEY WORKING FOR STOKES GIRL NIGGA TRIPPE SENT ME THE VIDEO OF THEM TALK THE DAY HE SHOT HER I SENT IT TO YOU SHOW STOKES

X~ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME VRO I GOTTA GO

Unknown person~Ard

(End of call)

I go to are messages and watch the video I was so fucking hated I gonna fucking BEAT THIER ASS not kill I'm gonna Damage them both of them will go brain dead I'm showing Stokeley and Tiana when we go to titi's house.

Mia POV
"Daniel and India I'm FUCKING PISSED WE FAIL THE MISSION TO KILL TIANA I NEED HER GONE OUT OF STOKELEY'S LIFE AND MINE."

"IM SORRY I WILL TRY AGAIN WHEN I CAN." Daniel said.

"Listen I will go to her house and try to kill her there." India said

"NO YOU WILL KILL HER I WANT HER GONE YOU HERE ME." Mia screamed.

"YES MIA." They said in unison.

"Ard now give me a kiss babies y'all so much better then Stokeley I'll see you later Ard."

"Ard bye babygirl." Daniel said

"Bye Bae" India said.

"Bye baby" Mia said.

Sorry for a short chapter. Wow Mia is cheating and trying to kill Tiana just wait for what X got coming.

Daily pic of X and Ski

Vote⭐️

Comment 💜

Follow 🤟🏾

840 words💔

|Edited🖤|