4.The Fight

So the last chapter was weird but I'm gonna make this chapter crazy I'm sorry for any errors .

Solana POV
I blacked out and grabbed her slamming her on the ground got on top of her and started to beat the fuck out of her. I was literally trying to kill her. We was bestfriends in the 5th grade then she met some girls the started picking on me because of my weight she was the only friend I had then she turned on me I have seen her after 8th grade until now.

"Oh shit oooo damn beat her ass Sza stomp that bitch." I hear ppl say while I was still hit her.

I feel someone grabbed my waist and pull me off of her with ease.

"WTF Solana" I see Stokeley yell at me running to her.

She was bloody and knocked out.

"Damn she got hands." Denzel said in shock.

"LET ME GO IM DONE WITH WITH THIS BITCH DOING THAT SHIT TO ME." I yelled.

"No you need to clam down." X said carrying me to the house.

"Call the ambulance." Stokeley said crying.

I see him cry looking at her and I calmed down started to feel bad a little bit.

"Jah I really fuck up didn't I." I said with guilt in my eyes tears falling.

"Hell yea what was you think you thinking I don't like her but why?" He asked all pissed at me.

I looked at him cry all mad.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WTF I WENT THROUGH WITH HER IN MY LIFE WE USE TO BE BESTFRIENDS THEN SHE TURNED ON ME JAH. I JUST TRIED OF ALL THE BULLYING, FAKE FRIENDS, AND ENEMYS. IM NOTTING BUT THAT BITCH WITH ANOREXIA I WANNA DIE." I said dropping to the floor then I got up looking at him tears flowing.

He looks at me shocked walk to me and hugged me I pushed him off of me I walked to the door he grabbed me then kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away.

"I got to go." I said grabbing my stuff then leaving

He just stares then runs after me but all I see is the abundance and Ski about to leave in with her. I walked to the car getting in about to drive off.

"Solana wait." I hear Jahseh.

I just started diving and went home.

Jahseh POV

(After she left)

I was gonna asks Isaiah to take me to the hospital to see Stokeley. Yo Isaiah can you take me to the hospital to see Ski titi took the car.

"Sure vro get in." He replied.

We started driving to the hospital.

"Jah what Solana did was fucked up she almost killed her." He tells me.

"It's not her fault she Mia was starting shit she hit her first." I tell him.

"True but I think she could of handled it in a different way tho."

"I guess." I said unsure.