10.Let the fight begin Part. 1

Wow over 400 ppl reading my shit I'm happy asf. But shit I'm doing a time skip I'm lazy rn so on with the story.

India POV
4:23 pm

It's finally time for me to kill Solana I feel lil bit bad about what I did but idc at the same time. She deserves this shit more than you think making me a underdog and taking me man. Bitch I'm not your fucking side kick. 

So I packed some clothes for the sleepover along with Daniel and Mia. I'm driving with Mia and Daniel is driving by himself we had to split up to not seem like we up to something. But best believe I know I'm gonna get my baby Jah one way or another.

Yo India and Mia y'all ready? Daniel asked

Yup. We said in unison

Bet let's go TREYWAY. He yelled

TREYWAY. Me and Mia said unison

We gather our stuff and headed to our cars. We put our stuff in the cars then we got in and drove off time to get my man.

Jahseh POV

"There almost here y'all really?" I asked.

"Fuck yea" Stokeley said.

"I guess" Solana said with her head down.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said about to walk upstairs.

I pull her to me left her chin up so she can look in my eyes.

"It's ok Ik she was you bestfriend but you gotta let her go she isn't real enough for you you hear me." I said to her.

"I hear you babe Thank you." She smiled and kissed me until Stokeley interrupt it.

"Are y'all done bc they here."

"Oh shit y'all got y'all guns ready."

"Yea baby." Solana said.

Yea daddy. Stokeley said smirking.

"Miss me with that shit." I said disgusted.

We all started laughing until the doorbell rings meaning shit about to go down. Now it's do or die.

Hey there gonna be one part with Jah and Daniel 's event. One with Miah and Stokeley' s event and one with India and Solana's event there all gonna be long chapter done worry🤪.

Wow 6 months still lost with you😭🖤 #LLJ🕊

LONG LIVE JAHSEH NIGGA🖤🕊

(Btw new book out⬇️🤪)

Characters and Chapter 1 is up check it out bye shiners😁✨

Vote💜

Comment🤟🏾

Follow😝

324 words🤦🏾‍♀️ (I'll make the chapters longer I promise)