3.Party Hard Gxd Damn Part.2

Hey it's gonna be a kinda long ass chapter.

Solana POV

"Follow me." I said

We walk up stairs to my guess room as they follow behind me.

Do y'all need to take showers or anything.

"Nah I took one before I got here." Jah replied.

"I need to I feel sticky." Stokes said.

"Ok I have to get ready there's two bathrooms in my room you can use on I have a big ass room so come ok."

"Ard." Stokes replied.

We walk in my room.

"Holy shit you rl have a big ass bedroom damn." Stokes said in shock.

"Ik the bathroom your using is right there every thing you need is in there already but can you get ready I in the bathroom cuz I'm going to be changing in my room not in the bathroom ok."

"Ok." He replied then goes in the bathroom.

He went in the bathroom.

I lay out what I was gonna wear at the party.
Then I change into a blue bra with a tan hat and pants with heels to match. Then I did my hair and put on light nude makeup with lipgloss. I grabbed my purse, my wallet, keys, and my phone. Went down stairs were Jahseh was dressed for the party.

Hey Jah.

"Sup I like your outfit but be careful it's going to be hot in there you going to be get hyped and shit like jumping shit so don't rush yourself keep calm don't be nervous." He said smiling calming me down.

I was nervous asf tbh but I was chill so we was just watching waiting for stokes.

Stokeley's POV
I was getting out off the shower I got dressed then my girlfriend texted me her name is Mia.
(Mia)

Mia~Hey bae are you really for the party? I gonna get dropped off with my friends

Me~Yea I'm ready I'm gonna ride with X and my bestfriend

Mia~Who's your bestfriend?

Me~You will meet her at the party ok so stop worrying I'm all yours

Mia~Alright see you there

(End of conversation)