8.WTF

So first I wanna say that Vic Mensa or whatever his name is got me ALL THE WAY FUXKED UP HOW YOU GONNA DISRESPECT A DEAD PERSON WITH HIS MOM IN THE CROWD😡. You disgust me. Anyways LLJ🕊on with the story.

Stokeley POV

My bestfriend is so beautiful and a badass singer I love her I'm glad I didn't lose her. But my girlfriend and her are beefin I hope they do do anything to each other. Anyway I need Jahseh back in here so we can record some songs for Members only vol.3. We got the others recording a different week btw.

"Jah" I said out the door.

"Yea" he replied.

"Come on titi is done recording."

"Ard Stokes."

He walks in the room with a pissed look on his face as me and Tiana sits on the couch in there.

"Guys I need to tell you and show you guys when we get to titi's house." He said.

"Is it bad?" She asked worried.

"Very" He said with fire in his eye.

"Ok but let record so you can tell us." I said

We recorded the song and took a picture with are manger. (Picture⬇️)

After we was done we went to titi's house

(The house)

Tiana POV
I was really worried about what Jahseh was gonna tell us he had fire in his eyes I never seen him mad.

"Jahseh what's going on? Tell us" I asked

Just look at the video. He said with a groan.

Me and ski look at the video and I had anger in my body baling up my fist along with tears.
Stokeley was so fucking mad he gave Jah his phone and screamed because not only mia cheated with Daniel and my own fucking best friend they tried to murder me.

"WTF" Stokeley screamed yelling.

"Ik I'm gonna get them bitches we will get revenge" Jah said putting his hand.

"Who fucking found out so I can thank them" I said crying.

"I had Isaiah and Coolie to investigate so once Isaiah got the video Coolie called me at the studio told me send me the video so I showed you guys." Jah explains.

"I'm fucking breaking up with that FUCK ASS HOE" Stokeley said shouting.

Stokeley came to hug me and so did Jah they wiped my tears told me they loved me. "We gotta fight through this." They assured me.