5.Lets talk about the kiss

Wassup niggas so I'm sorry that I didn't post in a while I just started school so I'm gonna be posting when I can so yea but anyway on to the story.

Jahseh POV
So I'm just waking up and I check my messages and shit.I got a message from Tiana.

Tiana~Hey when do you want to talk today because my mom and sister are going to be going to be gone four a few months.

Me~How about I come over now cuz I got nothing to do and why your mom and sister going to be gone for months.

Tiana~I'll tell you when you get here oh and do you want to stay here with me and I asked Ski he said yes so you down?

Me~Yea I'mma go pack and get ready see you in a few.

Tiana~Ard.
Read 9:25

(End of conversation)

Get in the shower and do my hygiene then get ready to go to her house.

(This is what I'm wearing👇🏾)

Ik I'm an kid sometimes but I like being comfortable

Ik I'm an kid sometimes but I like being comfortable. Anyway I finish packing and I text stokes to pick me up because he always does I didn't feel like driving.

Me~ Vro come pick me up we can go to titi's place in one car.

Stokes~ Ard vro I'll be there in 5

Me~Ard
Delivered

(End of conversation)

So I'm just chilling until Ski get here I'm kinda nervous about talk to Tiana about me kissing her I really like her I wanna be with her I just don't-I should wait and try to get close with her. I look out the window I see Stokeley pull up. I grab my shit put in the car and the get in to dap him up.

"Wassup up vro." I said dapping him up.

"Wassup vro you ready?"

"Yea let's go."

We pull of heading to Tiana's house.

Tiana POV
So I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for the guys to get here there sleeping in my room because my room is big but not small I got three beds in there cuz I love sleepover my mom didn't pay for my room I did because of the money I got for rap and singing I got to decorate my room.
(Imagine it's black and purple🖤⬇️)