Chapter 11: I Just Wan't to go Home

Heyyy everyone !

Omg You guys got me to 1,500 reads in a day. That literitly was a 400 read increase!.

That is so crazy ! I am so happy everyone is enjoying my story and I am soo happy I have so much support with all of you !

Welll.

The next update will be

at 2,500 reads.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Soo pleaseeeee read and vote and tell your friends !

If you want to know what happens next. ;)

Thank you everyone !

Pleaseee vote when you read. And comment what you think :)!

Thank you everyone !

Xx

Mina

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Unedited..

Chapter 11: I Just Wan't to go Home

I scramble around my room searching for something to wear. I open up my drawers I take out an endlesss amount of shirts and sweaters. I grab dresses and pants, trying to figure out what to wear.I periodically look up at the digital clock on my night stand.

5:45 PM

I only had 15 more minutes till Calum picks me up. After trying on about 4 more outfits, I decided on some knitted grey leggings, a black scarf with roses on it and a dark red sweater. I grabbed my black leg warmers and put my combat boots on with it. I felt cozy and comfortable.

I left my hair perfectly straight and put on a smattering of cherry red lipstick.

I was excited to finally have a friend, that I could just go hangout with. Maybe tonight I could forget about my life and just have a good time.

Although I was'nt sure if Calum knew we were just friends. I wasn't sure if he knew I didn't feel the same as I think he does.

I made a mental note in my mind to talk to him about it tonight after we skate.

I looked into the mirror again. Noticing my figure, I smiled at myself. I look good. I feel confident and pretty. I had'nt felt that way in so long. I hadn't felt that way since I was standing next to Charlie. She was so beautiful and confident. It radiated off of her, onto everything and everyone else.

I made my way over to the bathroom to touch up my eyeliner before my Uncle Ted would come charging up the stairs, wondering who the diliquent at the door was. I smiled at the thought of Uncle Ted being over protected.

I checked my self out one last time before going back into my room to pick up a few of my clothes that lay scattered on the floor. I could hear my Uncle's heavy footsteps charging up the steps.I made my way to the door and opened it before he got a chance to knock.

"Melanie ! Who is this diliquent at my door ! " My uncle said. I smiled at myself, knowing he would say those exact words.

"His name is Calum He is taking me Ice skating. "

"Ice skating ?" He asked confused.

"Yes. Ice skating. "

"You never asked me ? " He explained.

"Since when did I have to ? "

Ted opened his mouth to say something, but I moved passed him down the steps. Ted followed me quietly cursing behind me.