Chapter 17 : Not so Forgotten Past

A/N

Hey loves !

A short but nice chapter c;

The next update will be at 7,000 Reads.

I know thats a lot.. but I really want more people to enjoy my writing..

Thank you so much !

Please like, share, vote and comment !!

x

x

Chapter 17 :

"Leave her alone Harry. " Calum says and steps in between Harry and I.

"Back the fuck off Calum. Were only talking. " Harry says and gets up.

"Calum ?"

"Get away from her Harry." Calum said

"This is not your business." Harry snaps and shoves Calum.

"Harry get the hell off of him !" I yell with my chest hot with anger. I grab on to him and push him away.Calum gets up and brushes the dirt off of him.

"You're just a sorry prick. Always have been." Calum says, his eyes deep with anger.

"What the hell is going on !" I ask and stand between them filled with confusion.

"Why dont you ask Harry." Calum Growls.

"Ask him what ? "

Harry's rugged hands collide with Calums jaw.

"Harry ! Jesus christ !" I snap and grab on to his shoulders, pushing him away. Harry's hands grip on to my shoulders tightly.

His green orbs pour into me.

"Stay out of this. " He snaps and lets me go.

"This is about her !" Calum snaps again.

Thats when it happened. I tried to stop him. But I couldnt stop him. His fist kept pounding and punching Calum. His knuckles were ripped, blood oozed from them and he was unrecognizable as his fist slide across Calums face.

"Just stop "I cried.

I was on the ground. I could hear the gang come out and I could hear Niall or Micheal pull them apart. My heart was beating so fast, My hands shook.

I felt like how I felt when I jumped after Charlie.

Everything slowly went black?

What did I do ?

Why is this about me ?

x
x
x
x

"Melanie"

"Is she awake ? "

"Where is Harry ?"

"Outside."

"Dont touch her dumbass"

"Melanie. Wake up."

"Shut up you prick, her eyes are opening."

They were all hovering above me. Cassie, Dani, Louis, all of them.

My face felt warm and I looked around too see Dawn's cabin. Her familiar Mahogany floors and light southern decore.

"What the hell happened ?" I asked softly.

"We dont know. " Dani said quietly, crouching next to me.

I closed my eyes as flashes of what happened slowly flowed into my head.

"Where is Harry ?" I asked.

"He is outside. But honey, you need to rest. You passed out or something. " I could hear Dawns voice.

"He's so stupid. " I said with tears ready to brim over.

"Why were they fighting ? " Micheal asked.

"Calum found Harry and I talking. We were out by the lake and he started getting mad at Harry. Saying a whole bunch of crazy stuff. " I whispered unable to speak to loud.

"Like what love?" Cassie asked before telling louis to get me some tea. I could feel them all sit down around me.

"They kept saying that they were fighting because of me." I said before smiling.

"But I havent done anything. "

"Melanie. " I could hear Cassie say.

"Yeah ?" I asked.

"Calum and Harry used to be best friends. " Cassie explains.

"And ?" I saw, attempting to sit up.

"Well, They have a past. And you coming here triggered it. Its just like old times. Went things were bad between them." Cassie says before the front door swings open and heavy footsteps come over.

"What do you mean?"

"Just go man. " I hear Louis say.

"I need to say one thing. " I hear Harry say before coming to me and standing over me.

I look up at him.

His face had cuts, but he was still Harry. His green eyes glistened under thick chocolate curls.

"I'm sorry Mel. I really am" He whispered before leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"Ill be back soon " He says and storms out before any one can say anything.

"Melanie. You need to understand that Calum was not always good. Harry was not always bad either " Cassie whispers.

I gathered the strength to lift myself up.

"What happened Cassie? "

.

.

.

cliffy (;

Please vote !!!

Love you all (:

.

"Melanie. "