Chapter 13 Can We Just, Start Over?

"

A/N

A nice little chapter. Will update within the next few days..

Thank you to EVERY One who still supports me !! It means SO much to me !

Thank you !

inbox me for anything.

Love you all !

♡♡♡♡♡♡

-Mina ♡

Chapter 13: Can we Just, Start Over ?

"Hey there " I hear Luke's lightly accented voice call out.He wipes the water from the tub off his face and gives me a small , friendly smile.

"Oh, God. Hey.. You scared me "

I laugh awkwardly and turn around to avoid facing him. His shirt was off and Daniella ' s face pops into my head. It was a big deal, but I was already nervous.

"What ? " I ask him,and adjust my dress uncomfortablly.

"Oh, nothing." He says , and smiles agaim

"Luke, what ? "

"Nothing. Nothing. " Luke laughs and starts to walk off.

"No hey come back ! " I called out blushing harder now.

"Uhm Aren't You meeting Harry out here ?" He asked.

What ?

"No Luke, Why would you think that ? " I asked him, trying to make sense of the situation.

"He'll be back out in a few minutes, He went to grab us a few beers. " Luke explains giving me a sly smile as he reaches over to take off a towel. He keeps giving me a mischievious look.

"You guys should talk. He hasn't been the same since you two stopped talking " Luke explains to me.

"He stopped talking to me ! "

"Sorry, sorry. Geese Mel. I just thought that's why you were here. The gang misses you hanging around, all of us except Cam of course."Luke laughs revealing his pearly white teeth.

"Uh, No. I did'nt and yeah, sorry I've been away. I ju.." I start to say before I'm interupted.

"Listen here Luke they didn't have any Bud lime. That stuff shit anyways. I havent had a good drink in a few. " Harry laughs as he emerges from the path I came from, walking right past me, without noticing that I was there.

I closed my eyes, hoping he would see me.

Hoping I would'nt have to say the first word.

"So, I guess I'll leave you two too it. " Luke says as he climbed out of the hottub, dripping in water and steam rising from him.

"What ? Leave who ? Whe're you going Luke? Come back ! "Harry asks and Luke turns to wink and leave,

Harry falls softly back into the hot tub not facing me and takes a long swig of beer. He breathes in a deep, husky breath of relaxtion, making me feel guilty for my plans to ruin it.

I walk slowly over to him, unsure of what to say. Thoughts tumbled through my head and I continue fumbling for words to say.

I didn't want to say anything till he turns around. After a couple seconds of eternal agonizing scilence.

"Harry. " I whisper.

"Wha.." He said before turning around

"Uhm. "