Chapter 16: Breakfast at Tiffanys

Chapter 16  : Breakfast at Tiffanys

A/N

Vote and comment !!!

************** ********************************

   I felt the smoke fill up in my lungs with its  intoxicating scent. I parted my lips and let the smoke flow out before involuntarily smiling and passing the blunt to Cassie

"This is so crazy, I can't do it !" Cassie says and smiles her huge white smile.

"Hit it. " I whisper and touch my face, which hurt from smiling. She puts the blunt to her mouth and Starts to cough

"You girls better not stay up to late and No more of that stuff okay " Dawn says.

"Stay with us Dawn ? "Cassie offers and smiles.

"I'm tired girls. I'll see you soon. " Dawn Says and runs her hands through her red hair.

"Goodnight Loves." she says before heading upstairs.

"Night Dawn " I tell her.

Cassie and I fall asleep on the couch after a few hours of talking about life, avoiding the conversation of Harry, and snacking on random foods.

I wake up the next day, with the sun peaking through the blinds.The smell of delicious warm food creeping through the air. Dawn was in the kicthen with Cassie cooking food.

"Morning " I say and walking  into the kitchen.

"Morning Melanie. We are having breakfast with the gang this morning. They're all at Harry's Cabin down the road. " Cassie says.

" What ? "

"Yeah don't be mad, maybe you can talk to Harry or something. " she explains to me.

"What do you mean don't be mad ? " I say.

"I know you and Cal havent talked, and I know you and Harry have issues but please, I havent seen Zayn in forever since summer began. " Cassie says.

"It'll be fine Cass, Melanie can handle herself. "Dawn says giving me a wink as I frown.

"It's fine. I can be in the same room as them. " I tell her and give her the best smile  I could muster.

"Thanks, I really missed Zayn. "She blushes and we both go upstairs to get ready.

"Selfish girl" I joke.

****************************

Cassie and I slip on teeshirts and skinny jeans before heading into the bathroom to do our makeup.

"Oh Put that on, it makes your eyes look great. " Cassie tells me and hands me blue eyeliner.

I drag the thin pencil across my bottom line and look back at myself in the mirror.

I liked how I looked. I notice my masacra on my counter and I hand it go Cassie.

"Here you go."

She smiles at me.

"You sure this is okay ? " She asked me.

"Yeah, ill sacrafice my poor heart so that you can see Zayn." I say sarcastically.

"Aw, Dont be so pessimistic and sarcastic." She smiles at me and we head back downstairs once were finished.

Once we finally got downstairs everyone was there. Zayn rushed over to hug Cassie and they all took turns genuinely greeting n

me. Once they all said their hellos there was only Harry left.

"Hey. " I say and wave at him before walking into the kitchen. I could hear him get up  before his raspy voice broke the silence.

"Morning. "

I could tell he smiled as I fought back smiling myself. This had been the first time I heard his words in months and they were for once nice.

"Yeah? Everyone lets eat " Zayn says and puts his arm around Cassie.

"Hey Melanie ! We havent talked in so long. " Sam rushes over and hugs me.

"Oh god, Hey Sam. " I hug her back.

"Yes ! Food " I hear Niall say as he comes into the kitchen.

"Hey love, how are you ?" Danni asked me as she grabs a plate from me.

"She has to be great with all this food."

Louis said, admiring the lay out of eggs, pancakes, sausages, waffles and many other foods.

"I'm great. "

I tell her and smile. She snuggles under Louis on the couch after she gets her plate and every one finds a warm place to sit.

Cassie and I were in the  window ledge, near the stairs, across the couch where Harry, Cameron, Michael and Calum was. I kept looking up at Calum, hoping to catch his eye.

"Go talk to him, Go talk to Harry and Calum. " Cassie said, followiing my gaze.

"I will, Just now is not the time. "

"What about later, when we all go out to the lake?" Cassie says.

I smile at her and look back up to see Harry standing over me.

.

.

A/N

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading, sorry for my grammar errors and I hope you enjoyed this chapter !:D

I havent posted in  forever and I am SO sorry for that.

I am really trying to post more.Ive just been so busy with school and university and life.

I plan to update Gravity today, and maybe post  again on this chapter, Maybe even threE chapters (; Who knows !

I really love getting comments and votes :) So please if you read tell me what you liked and did not like so that I could do better (:

Thank you loves  for all the support..

Those of you who have stayed by my side since the begining of this book last summer you mean so much and I love my little readers..

Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed.

Vote , Comment , Follow !

~Mina (Mlove or NightGazer)

p.s

I revised the first chapter.. check it out ! Tell me what you think.. c: