016 | regrets in life

J

"you don't get to treat me like this okay! i've escaped that fucking life and i'm not going back to being treated like i'm nothing." jisung shouts, guttural and outraged. minho has stopped in his tracks. 

"i've not done anything like that! i've just said that you could've disobeyed that monster for once and come to help me!" minho wails back, flinging his arms around as he storms after jisung. 

"you do not call my father a monster." jisung hisses, and minho looks genuinely taken aback at that comment. the colour drains from his face. when he opens his mouth to speak, nothing comes out.

"you need to get your act together, lee minho." he spits, and minho slaps him across the cheek, stinging jisung's skin and leaving a blooming hand mark.

"snap out of it, jisung! your father has you right in his grip! that man tried to kill you and you know it. stop fucking denying it!"he shouts back, and jisung drops his sketchbook to the floor in shock, pages spilling out all over the wet floor and destroying his many little masterpieces.he holds a hand up to cradle his cheek as minho stomps on the book, ruining it once and for all.

"you say you've shed him but you haven't. please jisung, i'm begging you." minho says, voice reducing down to a broken mumble as he trembles like a leaf. jisung takes in the destruction that has occurred, glaring at minho instead. 

"and you think this is better than him? god, get a grip. destroy my joys in life, yeah? that'll get the old jisung back." he says spitefully, turning his back on minho and stalking off. 

but before he can truly leave minho's company, he is stopped a final time.

"i don't want the old jisung. i want jisung back. not whoever you are."