050 | betrayal

J

"why can't you just be like your brother? everyday i wonder why i was cursed with having you as a burden on my life!" his father screams, banging on the door of his bedroom. his one safe space. the one boundary his father has respected and let be. his mind screams and he hears voices murmuring, whispers around the corners of his room as wind whirls outside and he cries.

"please leave me alone!" he wails, desperately trying to drown out his father's voice to no avail. the banging continues until the door splits and the wood splinters across the floor. he pulls she covers up over his head as if his father was just a nightmare he could pray away, but it is torn out of his grip, leaving him cold and shivering.

"you are a disgrace on this family, han jisung! i know what you are, you filthy, disgusting boy! and i know what he has to do with it!"

jisung hears the click of the front door locking, and the jingle of keys before a devastating crash on the floor. the figure in front of him stalks forward, crunching the bundle of metal under his heel. the scraping noise continues, and his ears ring as he presses himself against the wall in an attempt to disappear, almost frozen out of fear.

"you can't get rid of me." minho's voice echoes, hollow and empty. jisung can hear the smile on his lips.

"you said you were mine, did you not? so let me make it happen. forever."