Chapter 12:

Lex got all the boxes into his room and I started unpacking it all.
I got everything unpacked and where it should be. I am getting changed into something nice but yet comfortable.
Lex is in the library doing work for LuthorCrop.

(Lex's POV)
I am sitting in the library working on some stuff for LuthorCrop when I hear the door open. I look up to see Clark.
"Hi Clark," I say leaning back in my chair and putting my feet on the desk.
"Hi Lex," Clark says sitting down. "I heard that you got into a fight with Jack Cross the other day. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine Clark. All I had was some bruises but I'm all good now."
"I was with Lana and Whitney came up the stairs and Lana asked if Sam was ok. Do you know if she is ok?"
"Sam is fine. She got pushed by Jack and hit her head pretty hard but she'll be ok. Just so you know if Jack comes up to asking about Sam, please don't say a word about her."
"I won't. If you don't mind me asking why though?"
"Jack was abusive to her and he put her down a lot. Sam wants nothing to do with him so she's trying to stay away from him for as long as she can."
"Ok I won't say anything to him. I don't understand why he would abuse such a beautiful girl like Sam."
"I don't know either Clark but at least she got out of the relationship when she did."
"Ya. I will go so you can get back to work ok."
"Ok. Bye Clark."
"Bye."
Clark left so I went back to working.

About two hours after a working a girl that's not Sam walks in.
"Hi my name is Nikki Summers," she said.