Chapter 19:

(Sam's POV)
I wake up in a hospital. I look over and see Lex asleep. "Lex, sweetie," I say.
Lex slowly opens his eyes. He looks at me. "Hey  babe," he says leaning forward. "The doctor said that you and the baby are going to be fine."
I put my hand into his. "It's good to know that the baby will be ok."
"I'm just glad that both of you will be ok."

Two days after I woke up I am being discharged from the hospital.
Lex and I get back to the house. I sit down on the couch in the living room and see that Lex is standing in the doorway looking at me.
"What?" I ask.
"You're beautiful," he says. I laugh at the statement. "What are you laughing?"
"You know that I don't think that I am beautiful."
Lex walks over to me and sits down beside me. "You are beautiful. But you know what?"
"What?"
"You're my beautiful girlfriend and always will be."
"I know. You are my handsome love bug and always will be."
Lex kisses my forehead. He turns the TV on and I lay my head on his shoulder while he moves his arm onto the sofa.

I am asleep in bed when I hear people downstairs. I am now five months pregnant. I turn around to tell Lex that I hear people downstairs but he isn't there. I get up out of bed and walk downstairs.
"Look I want this gender reveal party to be unforgettable for Lex and Sam since they are having their first baby," I hear Lana say.
"I know you do Ms. Lang but I want to know what Mr. Luthor and Ms. Fordman think about this first," the party guy says.
"They put me in charge and they said that if I like the design then I can pick it."
"Lana," I say rubbing my eyes since I just woke up.
"Hi Sam," Lana says while walking over to me. "What do you think of this being the design we use for the party?"
"I like it."
"Ok thank you. I want this party to be perfect."
"I'm sure that Lex would probably in a way not want this to be perfect."
"Are you sure about the babe?" Lex asks from behind me.
"Well you don't seem like the one that would want a party to be perfect," I say.
Lex puts an arm around my waist. "When do you want the party to be?" Lana asks.
"How about tomorrow at 2:00? Is that ok with you babe?" Lex asks.
"It's fine," I say.