Chapter 23:

It has been three months since the gender reveal and Lex and I have not picked out a name yet.
"Why can't we name the baby Shawn Robert Luthor?" I ask.
"Because I want to name the baby Clark Michael Luthor," Lex says.
"Lex, why can't I name this baby and you can name the next baby if we ever have another one."
"No, hon I want our first baby to have the name I picked."
Clark walks into the living area where me and Lex are at.
"Hey guys," he says.
"Hey Clark," Lex says while getting up to get a drink from the drink cart.
"Have you picked a name out yet?"
Lex now stands beside Clark. "No, we are still fighting on a name. She wants Shawn Robert while I want Clark Michael. And we are fighting on who gets to chose the name for the baby but that is the same thing has just picking a name out."
"You can always name the baby Shawn Clark Luthor," Clark suggests. "But you two might not want to pick that."
"Actually that's not to bad," I say.
"She's right Clark. That's not actually bad. Have we picked the name out, hon?"
"I think so."
"Thanks Clark," Lex says patting Clark on the shoulder.
"No problem just glad I could help," Clark says. "I'll see you guys later."
"Ok bye," Lex and I say.
Clark leaves and Lex comes back over and sits down beside me.
"I'm glad we agreed on a name," Lex says.
"Me to," I say putting my head on his shoulder.