Chapter 22:

I throw the sack to Lex and he hits it. The color comes out blue.  I put my hands to my face and see Lex running up to me with a smile on his face.
Lex picks me up and twirls me around like he did when I told him that I was pregnant. When he puts me down he kisses me. I kiss him while I wrap my arms around his neck.
He pulls away and puts his forehead against mine. "We're going to have a boy," he says about to cry.
"Ya we are," I say smiling.
"We're probably going to fight like cats and dogs about the name for the baby."
"Probably but we will agree on a name."
"Yes we will."
"I am going to go talk to your brother ok."
"Ok."
Lex walks over to Whitney. Chloe, Lana, and Pete walk over to me. They all hug me.
"What name are you hoping the Lex will agree with?" Pete asks.
"I'm hoping he'll agree with Shawn Robert Luthor or Charlie Allen Luthor," I say.
"Do you think he will agree with those Sam?" Chloe asks.
"I'm not sure but hopefully he will."
"Ya he might throw other ones in there but you will think on which one for the name. Right Sam?" Lana asks.
"Right but we'll just wait and see what name we chose."
"Ya congratulations," they say.
"Thank you," I say.

Everyone leaves when everything is all cleaned up. I am on the balcony and I hear Lex walk up.
I turn to face him. "Sam you have changed my life so much, you made me realize a lot of things, you have thought me that I can do better in my life. You are beautiful, smart, caring, loving, kind, sweet, you can be stubborn, you are trustworthy, honest, loyal, and you just support the things I do and you support everyone. You have been through a lot but I hope that maybe I have changed somethings in your life," Lex says.
"You have changed my life Lex and I'm glad I did all of the for you," I say.
"Look I have wanted to do this for a while now and I hope you will say something good." Lex gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. "Will you marry me?"
"Yes!!"
Lex puts the ring on my finger and gets up and kisses me.