Bitter rivalry or Sweet love? (Sonadow)

Sonic's point of view

"Look Shadow, I've been spending some time with you and I see.... your not that bad of a guy." I said nervously. Shadow looked at me without saying a word, it felt like he was piercing through my soul. I shivered and turned away, I wasn't good at expressing my feelings.

Shadow made me turn back around and face him. "Sonic your awful with expressing your feelings but I get where you coming from, I feel..... the same way." Shadow blushed as he brung my body closer to his. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled into his chest fur. I don't know why but I felt safe with the one person that swore to destroy me.

"Sonic..... do you love me? Asked Shadow as he rubbed my head. I felt my heart skip a beat as I thought about the question. If I said yes would I be saying that I love my rival? I felt Shadow's ruby red eyes look down at me. For once in a lifetime his eyes felt soft and kind, I loved the feeling.

I nuzzled deeper into him and smiled. "I do love you, more then you would ever know." I said proudly. I saw Shadow smile. "I feel the same way about you." Said Shadow as he kissed my cheek. It was only the second time he kissed my cheek. It made me turn dark red, he looks at my face and smiled knowing I was flustered.

At the moment I felt like nothing could hurt me or even get to me. Shadow made me feel protected, he made me feel happy. "So you going to stop calling me faker?" I asked in a soft voice. "Nope, but just know now your my faker." He said as he hugged me tighter. I pouted a bit knowing he wasn't going to drop the stupid faker act, but I brightened up knowing he though of me as his own.

This is my first Sonadow story so I hope you enjoy and can keep up with the story. Also tell me what you think in the comments, I'm looking for POSITIVE COMMENTS! Nothing megabit or rude that will down rate the story. Well thanks and enjoy!

~ Painlessdeath101