Part one: Meeting LJ

Hey guys! I'm back with another story!! So yeah I might not continue the 'Goldie is found' thing so sorry. But pls enjoy dis book!! =) Well here's the first chapter!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV
I was sitting in my bedroom sharpening my knife to kill Jane later when I heard Slenderman yell for everyone to come downstairs. I put my knife down on my bed and got up. I went out into the hall and saw Toby running from Masky.
"AHH!!! I-I'M SORRY TIIIIIM!!!!" he yelled while running and I grabbed Toby's hood and stopped him and he dropped Masky's mask. I let go of his hood and grabbed the mask and handed it to Masky.
"Thank you." He muttered. I nodded. I was usually quiet except for usually arguing at Jane and talking with Eyeless Jack and Ben. I walked downstairs and sat on the floor next to Ben.
"What is it now..?" I whispered to him. "We're getting a new pasta!!" He said excitedly.
"What's his name?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Now children since all of you are down here I would like to introduce a new creepypasta." Slenderman announced. He moved to reveal a black and white clown eating candy. The clown waved at us and said,
"Hi!! I'm Laughing Jack! But you can call me LJ for short!" He is very strange but kinda cute... Sally ran up to him.
"Hi!! I'm Sally! Do you wanna play with me?" She asked and LJ nodded. Sally grabbed his hand and they went into her room. I got up and went back upstairs to finish sharpening my knife.

~Time skip brought to you by waffles!~

(Still) Jeff's POV
I went to Slenderman's office because he needed something. I knocked and heard "Come in." I went in his office and sat down on one of the chairs. "Yes sir?" I asked.
"I need you to help LJ get used to the mansion like how you did with Eyeless Jack." I nodded and got up. "Oh and please show him his room." I nodded again and left his office. I went downstairs and saw Ben and LJ playing video games. I saw that Ben lost and he was shocked. He looked at LJ.
"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES?! I'VE NEVER LOST TO ANYONE!! Well besides Lazari..." He muttered the last part and LJ shrugged. I cleared my throat and LJ and Ben looked at me.
"I see you got your ass beat by a clown. And here I thought you were the 'Master of Games'.
"Fuck off Woods." He said and I snickered.
"Anything you needed?" Ben asked and I nodded.
"Yeah I have to show LJ around the mansion to help him get used to it.." That's when I heard a hiss and barking. I went into the kitchen to see Smile dog barking at Grinny cat again. I went up to Smile and grabbed the back of his collar.
"No! Bad Smile dog no trying to kill Grin!" (I'm just gonna call Grinny cat Grin and Smile dog Smile.)
"But he scratched me!!" Smile whined.
"AND YOU STEPPED ON MY TAIL!" Grin said back.
"Both of you quit it! Smile outside now!" Smile put his ears down and went outside. I grabbed Grin and dropped him. He landed on his paws and hissed at me then left. I rolled my eyes and went back into the living room.
"Sorry.." I apologized and LJ shrugged and said it was fine. I took LJ upstairs to the first hall of bedrooms.
"This is where the normal creepypastas sleep." I explained and we went to the second hallway of rooms.
"This is where the higher killers sleep like me." I said and LJ nodded. We went to the last hallway which had three rooms.
"And this is where the proxies sleep." I said looking up at LJ.
"Who are the proxies..?" He asked.
"Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie." I answered. I heard a loud bang come from Masky's room and I jumped. Toby came running out of Masky's room with his mask.
"YOU S-SHALL NEVER C-CATCH ME TIM!!" He said and ran past me and LJ.
"DAMNIT RODGERS! GET BACK HERE!" Said a pissed Masky running out of his room and chasing after Toby. LJ looked slightly scared.
"Don't worry that happens all the time." I reassured him and he nodded. We went back to the first hallway and I saw Lost Silver talking to Glitchy Red.
"Who are those two?" LJ asked.
"Oh that's just Lost Silver and Glitchy Red." Red (Glitchy Red) saw us.
"Hey guys! What are you doing?" He asked and we went up to them and LS went behind Red.
"What's wrong Lost?" Red asked LS and LS nodded his head to LJ since he couldn't really point since he had no arms.
"Oh the new pasta? Calm down as if he'd hurt you!" Red said and LJ nodded.
"DAMNIT!!!" We heard Vincent (yes Vincent is a creepypasta in my book.)
"What the hell? Oh dear god what now..." I mumbled and walked to Vincent's purple bedroom door and opened it. I saw Vincent and Pinkamena fighting again. I sighed and went into his room.
"Alright what happened now?" I asked.
"THAT DAMN PINK PONY STABBED MY FUCKING ARM!" Vincent yelled and I looked at his arm which still had the knife in it.
"Okay just calm down Vincent. What happened?" I asked.
"He cut my tail and stole my cupcakes!!" Pinkamena complained. I looked and Vincent and he put his head down.
"Vincent.. Apoligize now." I said and Vincent mumbled sorry. Pinkamena left and I went up to him. Vincent was sitting on the ground so I bent down to look at his arm.
"I'm gonna pull the knife out of your arm okay Vincent?" I said and he shook his head.
"Please don't!" He pleaded.
"Vincent its either I pull the knife out or no toast." I said sternly and he gulped and nodded. I grabbed the knife handle and took the knife out and Vincent screamed in pain. I picked Vincent up bridal style and sat him on his purple bed and left to find bandages.
"What happened?" Red asked.
"Pinkamena was pissed at Vincent so she stabbed his fucking arm." I replied.
"Again? Poor Vincent." LS said quietly.
"It was his fault he pissed her off anyway." I said and LJ stood next to me.
"I gotta find bandages for his arm..." I muttered and left LJ right behind me. I stopped and turned around.
"Do you have to follow me?" I asked and LJ backed up.
"Sorry... I can leave you alone.." He said while looking down.
This clown is too cute. I thought.
"No it's okay LJ! I don't mind you following me! I was only wondering." I said and LJ nodded.
"Hey is something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. I folded my arms unconvinced.
"LJ.. What's wrong?"
"I just... I miss my old home before I was brought here.." He muttered and a tear escaped from his eye. I sighed and hugged him.
"Maybe we can ask Slenderman if we can visit your old home." I said and he looked down at me.
"R-Really?!" He asked and I nodded. He hugged me again saying thank you repeatedly.

~Another timeskip brought to u by Toby's cuteness!~

(Still) Jeff's POV
I went out of Vincent's room after bandaging his arm. I see a patiently waiting LJ and I chuckled.
"C'mon LJ. Lets go ask Slenderman if we can go see your old home again." I said.
"Okay Jeff!" LJ said happily and we went to Slender's office door. I knocked on it and heard Slender say 'Come in'. We went in and Slenderman looked at us.
"What do you need children?" He asked.
"I came in to ask if we could visit LJ's old home." I said.
"That is fine with me. Just look out for Zalgo or one of his minions." Slender said and I nodded.
"Yes sir." I said and we left.
"So where exactly did you live?" I asked.
"In an old abandoned carnival..." LJ said quietly.
"Cool." I said and he looked at me.
"You don't think that's weird..?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Nope not really."

Well there ya have it! The very first chapter of my brand new book!! Thank you so much for reading!! Bai!!!!!! <3