Part 5: Truth

... I have nothing to say except... Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lost's POV
Red's Pikachu put his paw where my arm would be.
"I never let him out before the accident.... Shit he thinks your hurt." Red said and Pikachu did have a worried look. My Cyndaquil looked perfectly fine though. But that was only because he was out of his Pokeball when the accident happened.
"Pikachu I'm fine." I reassured but he looked over at Milo.
"Um... W-Why is it staring at me like that..?" He asked nervously and Pikachu was about to use lightning bolt on Milo when Red quickly moved in front and he got shocked instead. Pikachu immediately stopped and ran up to Glitchy Red.
"P-Pika?" Pikachu said and Red looked surprised. He hasn't spoken in years... Pikachu's voice was really weak and he nuzzled Red. I floated over to them and Milo just looked horrified.
"Calm down. Red's fine. This used to happen a lot." I said and Milo stared at Pikachu. He was gonna lightning bolt again when Red grabbed his tail and lifted him, stopping him from his attack.
"Pikachu calm down he didn't hurt Lost." Red said, setting Pikachu on his shoulder like he would always do before the accident.
"Pika.." Pikachu said folding his arms.
"Can he only say Pika..?" Milo asked and I shook my head.
"No.. He can also say Pikachu. He just likes to say Pika instead." I explained.
"Pikachu.." Pikachu mumbled. (Wow is this just turning into something about Pokemon? Let's see what Jeff is doing!)

Jeff's POV
I came back to the mansion after a killing spree in a town nearby. I came into the mansion and went into my bedroom to see Milo wasn't there.
"Hmm.." I thought and went to Red and Lost's room. I knocked on the door to earn no answer. I knocked again and still no answer.
"Where the hell are they?" I muttered. I walked away and went downstaird to see Ben and LJ watching Adventure Time.
"Have either of you two seen Milo?" I ask.
"Milo? The pirate?" Ben asks and I nod.
"Hmm... Nope sorry." Ben said shrugging. LJ rolled his eyes.
"I haven't seen the little dumbass.." He muttered. (God LJ calm the fuck down lol.)
"Jeez and why're you pissed?" I asked.
"Fuck off." LJ growled. I looked down.
"Smile! C'mon.." I said and Smile came trotting up to me. I went to the door and opened it letting Smile dog outside. I went out and slammed the door. I sighed and walked in Slender's woods with Smile next to me. I heard a bush rustle and I looked at it.
"Jane I know that's you..." I said, taking out my knife. I see white jump onto Smile and saw it was Rake. He was unaware I was there and so I stabbed his shoulder. He let out a horrific screech and I grabbed him by the neck, pushing him against the tree making the knife go in deeper.
"What are you doing here?" I growled and Rake flipped me off. I took out the knife from his shoulder and stabbed his stomach. He let out and even more horrific screech.
"I said: What are you doing here?!" I growled.
"Agh!! O-Okay okay!!! I was sent to find somebody!!" He weakly said.
"Who?" I ask.
"M-Mi- agh... Milo!" He shouted and I dropped him and he ran.
"You okay Smile?" I ask quickly running to Smile dog.
"I'm fine. Just a couple cuts but I'll live." He stated and I nodded.
"Can you try and smell Milo or Red's scent?" I ask and he nodded sniffing the ground and walking forward. I followed with my knife out just in case if anyone tried to attack. We saw Milo, Red, and Lost sitting in the spot where Lost had died. Milo saw me and I looked pissed. He hid behind Red.
"What's wrong Mil- Oh sup Jeffrey." Red greeted me and I went up to them.
"Care to explain why Rake was trying to find you Milo?" I growl.
"U-Um... I-I...-" He stuttered.
"You work for Zalgo don't you?" I asked and he put his head down.
"Yes... I'm sorry...." He said. And I growled and was about to stab him but Red moved in front of him making me stop my attack.
"The hell?! Your covering for him?!?!" I yelled.
"He ran away from that hell Jeff! He didn't even want to be there!! It's not his fault!" He yelled back and that annoying ass Pikachu went in front of Red.
"Pikachu!!!" It yelled and I growled at it. I kicked it to a tree and it fell to the ground.
"Pikachu!! Milo, run back to the mansion!" Red commanded.
"B-But-" He stuttered.
"NOW!!!" He yelled and Milo ran.

Milo's POV
I was running back to the mansion when I ran into someone and fell back.
"Milo?" I looked up to see Percy. I backed away and whimpered. Percy did nothing but come closer until I was backed up against a tree. He kneels down so his still slightly taller and... He.. He hugs me?!
"Milo! Where the hell were you?! We were all really worried!!"
"Y-You were w-worried? A-About me?" I ask.
"Of course we were... And I'm so sorry..." Percy's voice cracked. I hug Percy and take off his pirate hat and set it next to me. I gently pet his hair. Percy couldn't hold it back anymore so he started to cry into my shirt. I saw Red running to us.
"Hey Milo!" He said.
"You seem happier... What's up?" I ask with my British accent.
"Well- Wait who's that?" Red asked.
"It's Percy." I answer. Percy was now just shaking and whimpering.
"Aw poor thing. What happened?" Red asks and I explain.
"Ohhh. Well c'mon lets get back to the mansion." Red says and I nod. I help Percy up and pick him up bridal style.
"H-Hey! I can walk on my own!!" Percy said but I shook my head.
"Nope." I say. We go back to the mansion and open the door. I came inside and saw that Ben and Toby were the only people awake.
"O-Oh hey g-guys!" Toby greeted with his usual stutter.
"Hey Tobes." Red said. Toby saw Percy and got up from the floor and almost fell because he twitched. Once he regained his balance he came over. Percy fell asleep but was clinging onto my shirt like his life depended on it.
"W-Who's that?" Toby asks.
"This is Percy." I explain.
"Oh." Was all Toby said and I set Percy down on the couch with his head on my lap since I sat down too.
"Shit!" I said and got up.
"What?" Red asks.
"I forgot Percy's hat back in the woods!!" I say.
"Go get his hat and I'll stay here with him." Red says and I nod.
"C-Can I go with you M-Milo? Please?" Toby asks.
"Sure." I say and Toby gets up but falls due to a twitch. I chuckle and help him up. He grabs his hatchets. We leave and go into the woods. When we get to where the hat is I saw a little girl in a pink dress wearing it.
"Sally?" Toby asks. The girl looks at Toby. She had emerald green eyes and blood running down her face.
"Hi Toby!" She said.
"Can I p-please have the hat?" Toby asks nicely. Sally sighed and took the hat off and gave it to him. He handed me Percy's hat.
"Thank you." I say and he nods.
"Sally w-what are you doing o-out here? It's d-dangerous and Slenderman t-told you not to come outside u-unless someone i-is with you." Toby said and I left. I came back into the mansion only to be greeted by a white, blank face. I jump back and see it was only Slenderman.
"Why did you leave?" Slender asks.
"T-To get my f-friends hat.." I stutter. I mentally slap myself.
God damn it. I thought.
"And is your 'friend' the pirate boy over there?" Slender asks using one of his tendrils to point and Percy. I nod shyly.
"Well just inform me when you leave next time." Slender said and I nod again. Percy had woken up and was scared. This wasn't like him at all. I go up to him.
"Hey Percy." I say and he looks at me with fear in his eyes. I grab his hand and drag him outside.
"Okay Percy, what's wrong?" I ask and tears start to well up in his eyes.
"W-Well... I um... I'm really sorry for being a jackass to you all the time..... Nobody deserves that..." I looked at him and sighed.
"Percy I told you it's fine. I forgive you okay?" I say and he sniffles a little, the tears spilling out of his eyes. I hug him.
"Shh hey calm down it's okay." I say, gently petting his dirty blonde hair. He sniffled, sobbed, and hiccuped into my shirt. I hated seeing him like this. I mean sure, he was a jackass who used to abuse me but I still forgive him.
"I-I.... I-I'm s-sorry..." Percy mumbled.
"Percy.. Look at me." I said. He looked up at me.
"I forgive you okay? You don't have to keep apologizing." I say and kiss his forehead. He blushes a light pink. I giggle like a 14 year old highschool girl.
"Your adorable when you blush." I say and he blushes more.
"Miloooo!" He says and I laugh. I grab his hat and put it on him.
"Sorry if the hat is a little dirty... I accidentally left it in the woods..." I apologize.
"It's okay Milo." He says with a smile. We go back inside.
"GOD DAMNIT!!!!!" Ben yelled.
"Language! There's children here." Nurse Ann said.
"Hey! I hear Jeffrey swear all the time!" Sally said. I look down when I hear Jeff's name. The door slammed open. Speak of the devil. He looked fucking pissed. He growled at me and held me to the wall.
"Shit shit shit! HELP!!!" I yell and Vincent looked at us.
"Hey put him down!" Vincent yells.
"WHY SHOULD I?! HE WORKS FOR FUCKING ZALGO!" Jeff yelled.
"Used.. To..." I say and Jeff loosens his grip.
"Repeat that." He commanded.
"I said used to! I used to work for Zalgo before I joined Percy's crew you fucking dumbass!" I growl and everyone looks surprised that I swore since I never do.
"Now can you let me the fuck go?" I growl. Jeff drops me but my boots land on the ground.
"What?" I ask returning to my normal self. Jeff backs away from me.
"W-What? What's wrong?" I ask again. Nobody answers me. I growl and go outside. I sigh and sit by the entrance to the woods. That's when I heard someone say my name. It sounded raspy and familiar.
"Hello..?" I ask nervously.

Hey guys! Well here's another chapter!!! Finally lol. Again sorry for not updating! I'm trying to update as much as I can!! :3 Thanks for reading my story! Nyeheheh! Lol welp bai guys!! <3
Word count: 1852