Part 6: Meet the crew!

Me: That picture is adorable!!
Percy: I'm not adorable damnit!
Dust: Sure Pussy.
Foxy: Yer gonna die laddie...
Percy: MY NAME IS PERCY NOT FUCKING PUSSY!
Dust: Pussy.
Me: Oh god... Welp here's the next chapter while I deal with these two...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Milo's POV
"Hello..?" I called out again.
"Aww don't remember your old friend?" The same voice asked.
"SKIN TAKER?!" I yelled and surely enough, the skeleton came out of the shadows. I got up and stepped back.
"Stay the fuck away from me!" I yell.
"And what are you gonna do?" He asks and I just run back into the mansion and try to skid to a stop but I run into Ben. We fall to the ground and I get up. I look outside the window only to see nothing.
"Ow... God what was that for?" Ben asks.
"Sorry." I say absently. I go into the kitchen and grab a knife. I run back outside, not bothering to shut the door.
"COME BACK OUT HERE YOU SKELETON JACKASS!" I yell. No answer and I growl. I heard a scream.
"Janice..." I mumble and growl. I run into the woods. I run towards the scream and see Janice being held by that skeleton jackass.
"Help me!" She yelled. I growled.
"Let her go damn it!" I yell. He doesn't let go. I show the knife and run up to Skin Taker and moved Janice away from him. I kick Skin Taker to a tree. I flip him off. He growls and gets up. He grabs a very sharp stick and throws it at me. It hits my shoulder and I scream in pain. I take out the stick. That's when I heard a twig snap behind me. I look over and see Horace Horrible.
"Fuck... Janice run! Go get Percy!" I yell and Janice runs. I throw the knife at Horace and he dodges.
"Shit." I mutter. They come closer to me. I gulp and move back.
"MILO!" I heard Percy yell. I whimper and back up to a tree. A knife went through Horace and he falls to the ground holding his arm. I look to see Jeff.
"JEFF BEHIND Y-" I tried to yell but Crackerjack hit him.
"Yer dead now lad." He grins. I run past Skin Taker, taking his hat.
"GIVE THAT BACK!" He yells.
"You want it? COME GET IT!" I yell and throw it deeper into the woods. He ran to find it and I look at Crackerjack then back at Percy. He nods and sneaks behind Crackerjack. He kills crackerjack in an instant. I look back at Horace who gets up and runs for it. I walk up to Jeff and tap him. He grabs my arm.
"OW!!" I yell and he lets go.
"Sorry I don't like to be touched." Jeff said and got up.
"I can see that..." I mumble. I heard bushes rustle and I got the knife that I brought. I saw Rake come through the bushes. Jeff was about to attack when I went up to Rake and held him against a tree.
"Your gonna pay you mother fucking jackass." I say and stab him in the arm. He lets out a horrific screech and I take the knife out. I remember he showed me his weak spot and I stabbed there. He let out a very loud, blood curtailing scream.
"W-What's wrong with Milo?" Janice asks clinging to Percy.
"Jesus.." Was all Jeff said. I let Rake go and he ran. Percy got Janice off him and he went behind me. He took the, now very bloody, knife away from me.
"MILO! ENOUGH!" Percy yells and I shrink back a little. He comes up to me and pets my normal blonde hair that was mixed with blood. Janice was clinging onto Jeff's leg. Jeff tried to shake her off with no avail.
"C'mon kid let me go!" Jeff said still trying to shake her off.
"Janice..." Percy said with a warning tone. Janice finally let go of Jeff. Janice went up to me instead and hugged my leg.
"How can you deal with that?" Jeff mumbles and I shrug.
"Guess I'm used to her." I say and pat Janice's head. We went back to the mansion with my shoulder still bleeding.
"Yo EJ!" Jeff yelled and Eyeless Jack came down the stairs yawning.
"What?" He asks.
"I need ya to help Milo." He says.

Jeff's POV
I saw Jason (Jason the toy maker) coming down the stairs and he shoved EJ downstairs.
"Hey fuck off Jason!" I say.
"Aw someone mad I hurt the eyeless freak?" He says as he snatches EJ's mask.
"Give that back!" EJ growls.
"What're you gonna do about it?" Jason teases.
"This you dumbass." EJ said and bit Jason. He dropped the mask immediately and EJ let go.
"Don't steal my mask next time." EJ smirked which turned into a smile showing his jagged, sharp teeth. That made Jason run back into his room. Blood was dripping from his mouth onto the ground.
"If Slender gets pissed... I take full blame." EJ says and I chuckle.
"Oh who's that girl?" EJ asks pointing to Janice. Janice hides behind Milo.
"Aw hey calm down I won't kill you. I might just steal a kidney..." EJ mumbles the last part.
"Dude shut up." I mutter and EJ snickers.
"Whaaat? I won't steal her kidney calm down." EJ said and Janice peeked out from behind Milo.
"He was kidding he won't take your kidney Janice. It's okay to come out." I say. Janice steps out from behind Milo. EJ held out his hand.
"I'm Eyeless Jack. But you can call me EJ for short!" He said happily and Janice shook his hand. EJ looked back to Milo.
"C'mon mr pirate dumbass." EJ smirked and Milo hit him in the back of his head.
"OWW!" EJ mumbled. They left after a couple minutes.

-Timeskip X3-

Jeff's POV
Milo came downstairs after a few minutes. LJ came downstairs amd shoved past Milo who was about to hit the ground before Toby caught him.
"You feel weird when you twitch." Milo snickered.
"I k-know Clocky told me that." Toby says.
"Who's Clocky..?"
"Oh that's what I call her, her name is Clockwork." Toby explains
"Oh.." Milo says. That's when Lazari came down.
"Hey get off my Toby!!" Milo immediately got up and went behind Percy.
"Oh sorry. I thought you were gonna try and steal my Toby."
"L-Laz you think everybody i-is gonna take me a-away from you." Toby said with a couple tics and twitches.
"Well hey! Your mine and only mine!!" Lazari huffed folding her arms.
"Pfft.. You two love-birds done yet?" I teased and Lazari glared at me. I smirked.
"Shut the fuck up J-" Suddenly Toby grabbed Laz and kissed her. I took a picture and burst out laughing. Toby stopped and looked satisfied.
"Tobyyyyyy!" Laz groaned covering her completely red face. Toby laughed a bit. LJ came into the living room. LJ glared at Milo and went back upstairs.
"What's up with LJ? He's always in a happy mood." Lazari says worryingly.
"I don't know. He's been acting like that ever since Milo came here." Ben says.

WELL DIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY DONE!!! After what like 3 days? 5? 99999999999? XD Well thanks 4 reading! Nyeheheheh goodbye!! :3