Part 3: Nightmares

I couldn't come up with a name for the chapter besides this one so yea sorry XD Also yeet! Bendy and da ink machine!!! :3 Lol anyways let's stop fooling around and get on with the story! Enjoy! And I might just do Jeff's POV for the whole story XD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV
I yawned and fell back asleep but started having an old nightmare that I used to have...

~Still Jeff's POV but in dream :3~
I woke up on my old bed in my old house. Suddenly it turned pitch black and I couldn't see a thing.
"H-Hello...?" I called out.
"Hello.. Brother." A voice said.
"L-Liu?! Where are you!" I yelled now starting to panic. I thought I killed him!! How is he still alive?! I thought
"Oh? Now my little brother wants to see me? How fucking touching for some murderer." He spat. I put my head down.
"I-I'm sorry Liu...." I murmered. I felt someone make me look at them. I was now looking at Liu and all I could see was pure hatred...
"You did this to me Jeffrey...." He said and pulled out a knife.
"L-Liu? W-What are you doin-" Liu cut me off by covering my mouth and pushing me against the wall. He held the knife up to my throat and slowly slit it. I started to gag from my blood and I looked at Liu. He grinned and dropped me then left...

Jeff's normal POV
I shot up and grabbed my throat feeling for any cut. When there wasn't one I calmed down a little.
"Jeff? What's wrong..?" I heard a voice and I looked over to see LJ next to me yawning. Dear god he is so fucking adorable!!! I thought.
"N-Nothing... Just a nightmare.." I said quietly. I was still a little scared from my nightmare....
"Aw what was it about?" LJ asked sitting up and sitting criss-cross. I looked down.
"I-It was about m-my older brother that I-I k-killed." I stuttered out now crying a little.
"I-I never meant to! I-I swear..." I said now crying more. LJ sighed and set me on his lap and I buried my face into his chest while now sobbing.
"Shh... It's okay Jeff... It was only a dream." LJ said and I started shaking too. He started to gently pet my hair and hug me with his free arm. I hugged back without any hesitation.
"I-I'm scared...." I whimpered and LJ continued to pet my hair.
"It'll be ok Jeff. Nothing is gonna hurt you ok?" LJ said calmingly and I modded.
"C'mon we should get dressed and head back to the mansion. Slenderman's probably worried." LJ said and I nodded. I got off of LJ and stood up. LJ stood up too but left the room. I got dressed in my black jeans, black t-shirt, and my blood stained hoodie that I was wearing yesterday. When I was ready I waited outside for LJ. Once LJ was ready we left to go back to the mansion. When we were in the woods I heard a stick snap behind us and I turned around to see the one person I hate the most: Jane...
"Oh great... What the fuck do you want Jane?" I said harshly.
"What? You didn't miss me?" She teased.
"Hmm.... Hell no! Your my fuckin enemy!! Your on Zalgo's team anyways!" (Yeah Jane works for Zalgo in dis :3)
"Ugh whatever. You work on that Slender freak's team anyways so that gives me permission to kill you." Jane said with a smirk and I pulled out my extra sharp knife. Jane pulled out her knife and we fought.

-Timeskip to 2 hours later brought to u by EJ!!-

We fought for about 2 hours before Jane just gave up and left. My arm was bleeding badly and so was my leg. I couldn't even stand so I sat on the ground in pain. LJ picked me up and I whimpered. LJ grabbed my knife and we teleported back to the mansion. LJ quickly opened the door and went inside. Masky and Toby saw us and Toby immediately ran over.
"O-Oh my god w-what happened?!?!" He asked.
"Some girl named Jane attacked Jeff and they fought..." LJ answered.
"I'm gonna kick her ass later.." Masky muttered.
"Tim no..." Toby said.
"Whatever Rogers." Masky said and Toby rolled his eyes and took me out of LJ's arms.
"C-C'mon Jeff... L-Let's get you to Nurse Ann and D-Dr. Smiley..." Toby said and took me to Nurse Ann who took me to Dr. Smiley and my vision faded into darkness....

Well that's all guys! For now of course! Sorry its not as long as the other two but oh well I tried XD. Also can you guys can give me some chapter name ideas? Please? And if yes comment and I will find the one I think is best and use it! So yea again thanks 4 reading!!! Bai! And of course mweheheh! ;3