Chapter 10: Exuse me WHAT?!

Jeff's POV
M

y eye was twitching uncontrollably as I held the knife. I inhale and look at my arm which had many old scars from after me thinking I killed my older (people say he's younger, but I think he's older) brother. I place the blade against my arm and drag the cold metal across my arm. I flinch. After I finished my.. Work.. I cleaned the crimson liquid off my arm. I hear a knock on my door.

"Jeff! Dinner's ready!!" I hear Vincent yell.

"I'm not hungry." I mutter as I open the door.

"Alright sheesh." He says and leaves. I shut my door and go just go to bed.

Next morning-ish

I shoot up and pant. Another nightmare. Usually I would go to Liu for his comfort, but I didn't move. I whimpered quietly and look at the time. It read 3:06 AM. I sigh and quietly go downstairs. I see Liu fell asleep on the couch, his face looked worried even as he slept. I felt bad but decided not to bother him. I go into the kitchen and get a water bottle from the fridge. I hear something from the living room and I go to investigate. I see Liu had fallen off the couch. I can't help but snicker. His head snaps toward my direction. He scrambles up and hugs me. Liu looks up at me, seeing as how I was taller than him, and gives me a glare.

"What?" I ask.

"Why did you ignore my question yesterday?"

".. Sorry..... I was just.. I don't know anymore........" I sigh. Me and Liu sit on the couch and fall back asleep with his head leaning on my shoulder, like how I used to do when we were kids.

When I woke up I saw Liu was curled into a ball whimpering. I gently tap his shoulder and he jolts away from me.

"Hey chill out Liu. It's only me." I say. Liu hugs me and heard Liu making noises, indicating he was crying. I gently pet my older brother's hair, as I would whenever he was sad, which rarely ever happened because Liu was good with emotions. But right now, not so much. I make Liu look up at me.

"What happened?"

"I-I sniffle had a nightmare, that I-I-I lost y-you- As in died a-and I..I...." He couldn't finish. I smile lightly and hug Liu.

"Don't worry Liu, I won't leave you again." I say. Liu clings to me immediately, as if I might disappear the second he lets go.

"P-Promise?" He sniffles. I chuckle.

"Promise." I say and he hugs me tightly.

"You two love-birds done yet or what?" Tails doll snickers. I flip him off. At least some pastas didn't hate me.

"Aight chill." He says, putting his paws up in defense (I'll show u what he looks like at the end of this chapter cuz he might not look how u imagined him). Liu lets go of me and yawns. He gets up and goes into the kitchen as I get up as well. I see Ben come downstairs and he looks at me. Ben hangs his head. Tails Doll whispers to me.

"Bro you gotta say sorry, he hasn't done anything but sit in his room ever since the 'incident'." He says. I nod and go up to Ben.

"Hey Ben?" I ask. He looks up at me, blood, or his tears, in his eyes.

"Look Ben, I'm really sorry for calling you an annoying glitch, I lost my temper and snapped. I never meant to yell at you, friends shouldn't do that. Toby just made me lose it. I'm sorry." I say. Ben hugs me immediately.

"I f-forgive you." He sniffles. I chuckle and pat his head. Tails Doll smirks and leaves. I hear little whimpers and I look down and see Ben was whimpering.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask.

"N-Nothing..." He mumbles. But I can tell something's wrong. I pick Ben up and take him into my room. I shut the door and sit next to him on my bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"R-Really Jeff it's n-nothing.." Ben says. I fold my arms.

"Really? Because you never stutter in your sentences unless something is wrong Ben. I've known you for years." I say. Ben looks down. He makes a shaky sigh.

"T-Tails Doll.. Did s-something..." Ben says.

"What'd he do?" I ask. Tears start to roll down Ben's cheeks.

"...." He says nothing and points to his neck. I look confused and he moves his head to the side so I can see. My eye twitches as I see a fucking HICKEY on his his neck. I hug Ben closely to me and he cries into my hoody.

"Hey c'mon calm down.." I say and make him look up at me. He sniffles and hics uncontrollably.

"I'll make sure that, that stupid doll doesn't get to you again. Okay Ben?" He nods.

"O-Okay J-Jeff." He sniffles.

"..Stay in here. I'm gonna kick that doll's ass." I say and stand up.

"P-Please don't go!" He says, terrified. I sigh.

"How about I ask Liu if he'll stay in here and stay with you okay?" I ask. Ben nods. I go back downstaird and ask Liu if he can stay in my room with Ben, to which he happily agrees. Liu goes into my room as Tails Doll comes downstairs.

"Oh hey Je-"

"The hell Tails Doll!?" I yell.

"What?"

"Don't fucking 'what' me dumbass! You gave Ben a fucking hickey!"

"Oh that. So?"

"So?! That is just- Yknow what.. Nevermind. But I am gonna kick your god damn ass!" I say and throw my knife at him, to which it hits him directly in the arm.

"AH!" He yells. He throws the knife out and turns into his horrifying version. He pounces on me and tries to attack me. He hits my arm directly where I cut.

Ooooh what'll happen next? Find out in the next chapter! Also sorry if this one is short. Anyways here's the Tails Doll picture I promised!

 Anyways here's the Tails Doll picture I promised!

There ya go! Hope u enjoyed this chapter!

Peace ✌, love ❤, I love chocolate 🍫. Cya!