*Notice*

Hey guys! So, The Crowned Prince & the Dracoran Curse has come to an end; however, I plan to rewrite this before moving on to its sequel.

Yes, there is a sequel.

The revamped version and the sequel won't be out any time soon, but there will be major changes, such as dialogues, more chapters, and increased word count per chapter.

This book was just something I wanted to try because, really and truly, I had no vision in the beginning--until recently when my inspiration kicked in and my imaginative horizons decided to expand themselves. Thanks to many of the fantasy novels I have been exposed to, written by very skilled authors, I figured I'd give TCPDC another go and be more serious about it.

Additionally, in the beginning, there were only going to be two novels; however, after much consideration, I decided to make turn it into a trilogy. TCPDC will be renamed to just The Crowned Prince, and will have two sequels, which I most definitely will not spoil by revealing the name right now. LOL.

The rewrite for TCP will not be released any time soon, though, since I will be focused on finishing other projects first, as well as school work. Yeah, University doesn't play around...yikes! But no worries. I will inform you guys on the progress and when it's ready, I'll upload it right here in this book. After completely publishing the renewed version, shortly after, I'll remove the old chapters of the original draft.

I think that's about all the updates I have on this, for now, so stay tuned for any more important notices.

Until next time...

MARDAIS