First time you made out

Laurance

You and Laurance are having a Movie night at your house because your roommates aren't home.
The movie ends. Laurance turns your head towards himself and makes out with you.

Garroth

You and Garroth are hanging out in your dorm talking. When suddenly you decided to kiss him. You kiss him and try to pull away but Garroth held the back of your head and made out with you.

Dante

You are on a date with Dante at the movies. There was a kissing scene.
During the scene you turn to Dante and make out with him.

Gene

You are doing the initiation to join the Shadow knights when Gene comes over to you pins you to the wall, and makes out with you for 10 minutes.

Zane

You are playing my little horsies with aph and Zane. Aph is flarity, Zane is Pinkie cake, and you are twilight sparkle (what's her name in mystreet) You are having a tea party. You are pouring tea for Zane when you turn your head towards him and make out with him for 2 minutes.

Daniel

You were at a party with Ivy when you spotted Daniel. Ivy saw you starting at him and grabbed your hand pulling you over to Daniel. Once you were about a foot away Ivy pushed you into him and your lips connected. Daniel put his hands around your waist and you put your hands around his neck.

Travis

Travis and you were at a pizza place when he turned to you and pushed you to the wall. He put hands on each side of you so you couldn't escape. He placed his soft lips on your. It was a long passionate make out session.

Kenmur

You and Kenmur we're watching TV and you turned his head and made out with him for 3 minutes.

Leave suggestions down below!!
Byeee
~Buunygirl