What you steal from him

Laurance
You steal Laurance's baseball caps. But whenever you try to give them back he won't take them cuz he thinks you look really cute in them.

Garroth
You steal Garroth's phone and call all of his contacts at least once a week. Whenever he tries to take it back you threaten to throw it on the floor and break it so he just let's you use it.

Dante
You steal Dante's jackets and where them everywhere you go. He doesn't mind because he has so many but you already stole at least half of them.

Gene
You steal Gene's skull sweater. He found you in his room wearing it and tried to force you out of it. You wouldn't let him take it so you ran to your house and hid it in the back of your closet.

Zane
You steal Zane's ponies and hide them all around the house to scare him. Once you brought one to the store with you and hid it in the car for him to find when you went home.

Daniel
You steal Daniel's favorite hoodie and where it whenever you're with him. He thinks it looks better on you then him so you wear it pretty much 24/7

Travis
You steal Travis's green hoodie and hid it in random places around the house waiting fir him to find it. He always thinks he just misplaced it when he tries to find it.

Kenmur
You steal Kenmur's glasses and wear them around the house. Kenmur tries to chase you but fails because he can't see and he keeps crashing into things.

Ein
You steal Ein's shirts and where them whenever you're over there. If you stay the night you always sleep in one of his shirts.