What they like about you!!!

Laurance

Laurance LOVES your bubbly personality. He loves how you are always so nice but if someone gets in the way your not afraid to push them out of your way.

Garroth

Garroth loves your voice. Your voice calms him down and he thinks your voice is really soothing and comforting.

Dante

Dante loves your eyes. He think they twinkle when you smile. He loves how they sparkle when you laugh.

Gene

Gene loves your sense of humor. He thinks you're really funny and have a great sense of humor.

Zane

Zane likes your shy personality. He thinks it's really cute and adorable. He likes how you are very quite but aren't afraid to stand up for what's right when you want to.

Daniel

Daniel likes how you are really dominant. You take charge and he thinks you look hot when you're jealous. He like how you act like a bad girl but your actually really sweet.

Travis

Travis loves your sassiness. He think it's really hot when your sassy and rude. He also loves your body but you know he's Travis.

Kenmur

Kenmur likes your smart personality. He thinks it's really cute how you act all smart and shy all the time.

Ein

Ein loves your bad girl personality and how you will do anything to protect your friends and family.

~bunnygirl