First time saying 'I Love You'

Laurance
You and Laurance were hanging out at the cafe drinking coffee when you heard Laurance mutter something under his breath. You couldn't make out what he said so you asked him if he could say that again. Laurance looked you in the eye and said I love you right before he grabbed your head and kissed you.

Garroth
Garroth was sitting in your dorm room waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. The bathroom door squeaked open and you came out of the bathroom sitting next to Garroth. You looked Garroth in the eye and said I love you. He blushed and looked at the ground.

Dante
You were hanging with your best friend Michi eating chips at her house when there was a knock on the door. You stood up and went to the door. At the door was Dante holding a box of chocolates. He handed you the chocolates and said I love you.

Gene
Gene was hanging with Zenix when Sasha dared you to tell him you love him. You walked over to him tapped him on the shoulder said I love you and kissed him.

Zane
You were with Tera, Aphmau, and Zane eating lunch when you accidently told Zane you loved him. Aphmau and Tera started fangirling while Zane was a blushing mess.

Travis
You were on your phone when Travis whispered in your ear that he loved you. You turned your head to him and told him that you loved him too.

Kenmur
It was your birthday and Kenmur handed you a flower and said I love you blushing.

Ein
You were eating lunch when Ein blurted out that he loves you. You looked at him and smiled a genuine smile.

A/N~
Do you guys want me to add Aaron, Blaze, or Kai because I want to add someone new to this story????