Blaze

How you met:
You were hanging with your best friends Rylan Daniel and Dottie when someone ran into the classroom screaming science. You never seen this guy before but you thought he was kinda cute!

How he asked you out:
You were studying for a math quiz with Dottie and Blaze when he asked you out. Dottie was kinda sad because she liked Blaze.

Your name in his Phone:
Pup

His name in your phone:
Science boi 🐺

First time you made out:
You were eating breakfast at a cafe on a Saturday when he leans in grabs your face and makes out with you.

Best friends:
You are best friends with Daniel Dottie and Rylan.

Who he's jealous of:
Blaze is jealous of Daniel because Daniel is cute and he thinks you might like him more.

How he likes your hair:
He likes your hair in braids.

What he likes about you:
He likes your personality and your humour. He thinks you are really smart and creative.

When he's drunk:
He is very forgetful when he's drunk and he is also very clumsy.

Favorite outfit:
He loves when you wear dresses with a sweatshirt over it he thinks you look adorable like that.

What he does when your sick:
He cuddles with you in bed and makes you food but fails because he can't cook but you think its sweet of him to try.

Your parents:
Your parents think Blaze is a great boyfriend for you. He is sweet and smart. 9/10

What you steal from him:
You steal his heart.

Moving in together:
Blaze was very scared you wouldn't stay with him if you lived with him. He was very nervous the first few days.

First time saying I love you:
You guys were watching a movie when Blaze whispered in your ear that he loves you.

~
I'm so sorry for not updating in forever! I was busy with school and homework. I will update more soon since school ends in 2 weeks