Emerald Eyes (Zane X Reader)

Y/N POV

I was walking around the lodge with Aaron when I started to get really tired. Aaron brought me back to the sleeping area and laid me down on my sleeping bag. I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up in a dimly lit room in what looked like a cage. The only light in the room was a candle hanging above the cage that was slowly burning out. I looked around the room I was in and saw Lucinda in another cage on the other side of the room. I was wondering where Lucinda went, we haven't seen her in 3 days. Everyone was starting to get worried about her. She was knocked out cold. I was confused but I was still kinda tired so I tried to go back to bed. I couldn't fall asleep because Zane was dragged into the room, asleep, and put into the cage next to mine. I pretended to be asleep as a werewolf walked out of the room. After he left I attempted to awaken Zane. Eventually he woke up and saw where he was at. He started to freak out and say he was scared of heights. I tried to calm him down but he freaked out more when he noticed I was here. I used my magics to break out of the cage and I broke Zane's cage too, grabbing his hand and flying out of there. After we got outside it was pitch black and I couldn't find my way back to the cabin.

"Y/N do you know where your going?" Zane asks me.

"Nope." I sit down next to a tree and Zane sits next to me. He lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I just let him sleep there till he wakes up a few hours later.

Zane looks at me and pulls me closer to him. Our lips are millimeters apart, till he closes the gap and kisses me passionately. It seems like the kiss went on forever but It was only really 20 seconds.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He blushes.

I blush a dark shade of red and tell him yes. I kiss him again to try and hide the blush.

Thanks ZanechanandAarmau for the suggestion.