Moving in together + A/N

Laurance
When you move in with Laurance he freaks out and tries to make sure everything is perfect for you when you get there. You loved it either way.

Garroth
When you move in with Garroth there isn't a big difference. You were already always at his house so you already felt at home there.

Dante
When you move in with Dante everything of his gets stolen and hidden by you because you want his stuff.

Gene
When you move in with Gene he becomes more protective of you. He doesn't want anyone trying to make you leave. He wants you to stay with him and keep him company when he is lonely.

Zane
It takes you and Zane awhile to move In together. He was very self conscious when you guys started dating and he was afraid you wouldn't like him. But after some time you guys moved in together. He was kinda embarrassed at first but he got used to it.

Daniel
You and Daniel moved in after 4 months of dating. Daniel was begging you to move in with him so you just gave in because you new he wasn't going to stop begging until you said yes.

Travis
Travis kinda forced you to move in with him right after you started dating because he wanted you to stay with him at all times. He thought if you didn't live with him something might happen to your relationship.

Kenmur
When you moved in with Kenmur he makes sore the house stays neat at all times so he forces you to clean pretty much 24/7.

Ein
Ein and you moved in together because you didn't like having to go back and forth to each other's houses all the time. So Gene moved into your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ↙️

(A/N)
Thank you so much for 1k reads!!!! I love you guys so much! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I appreciate every single person who read this book! I never ever ever expected to get this many read on my story so thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️