Aaron

How you met:
You were in line to get snacks at the movie theater when you realized you forgot your wallet. The person in front of you asked if he could pay for you. You told him yes, and you guys became really great friends.

How he asked you out:
Aaron bought you a promise ring and asked if he could be your boyfriend. You said yes and asked why he got a ring. He said that he would promise to be a great boyfriend for as long as you guys are together.

Your name in his phone:
Babe ❤️

His name in your phone:
Bae 💕💕

First time making out:
Aaron made out with you on your first date to the beach on Valentine's day. (He is very romantic 😍)

Your best friend:
Katelyn

Who he's jealous of:
Aaron is jealous of your ex boyfriend Daniel because he sometimes thinks you still are in love with him.

How he likes your hair:
Aaron likes your hair best when it's French braided down your back.

What he likes most about you:
Aaron loves how you are clumsy and forgetful most of the time. He find it really adorable and attractive.

When he's drunk:
Aaron doesn't drink much but when he does he gets really sleepy and tired.

Favorite outfit:
Aaron doesn't care about what you wear. He thinks you look cute I'm everything but he does like it when you wear his hoodie.

When your sick:
He will make you breakfast in bed and take care of you all day. He will make you food, make sure you get enough rest, and cuddle with you.

Your Parents:
Your parents think Aaron is very nice. He is smart, kind, and attractive. 8/10

What you steal from him:
You take his hoodie without his permission all of the time. He doesn't care because you look adorable in it.

Moving in together:
You and Aaron we're planning on moving in together for awhile but you never got around to it. When you move in with him nothing really changes except.for the fact that you are staying at his house instead of yours all of the time.

First time saying I love you:
It was also on your beach date on Valentine's day when he told you he loved you. This happened right before you guys made out.

************
I will be adding Blaze in the next chapter...,...Maybe

This chapter took me awhile to write!!!

Thanks for reading.