Dare#17: Drinking and screaming

Piccolo: Hello everyone, welcome back today we have a dare for the new guest....*mumbles* who is just as stupid as Majin buu* ...we have a two dares for Crash bandicoot....

.......

Piccolo: Ahem.....I said Crash Bandicoot.................

..................

Piccolo: CRASH!!!!!!!!!

Crash* comes* * speaks gibberish*
[ Crash doesn't speak English lol think of it like Gru's minions language]

Piccolo: hmm??

AkuAku*comes* Sorry, he doesn't speak English.

Piccolo: Does he understand English?

AkuAku: Yes.

Piccolo: good. Let's go by the first dare. Therealgoku9000 dared you to Drink Dr.Neo Cortex's mutant waste that I have no idea what it does or what side effects it'll give you whatsoever.

Dr.Neo cortex:* brings the a large container containing the mutant chemical waste.* Ok drink up my annoying nemesis.

Crash takes the container and drinks the whole can causing Piccolo,AkuAku And Dr. Neo Cortex to open their eyes and mouth in shock.

 Neo Cortex to open their eyes and mouth in shock

Crash:....* burps really loud*........hehe.

AkuAku:................

Piccolo: Ok......second dare; Zoruatrickyfox2 dared you to annoy Vegeta.

..........

Vegeta was busily relaxing on the sofa. Finally he has been able to relax.

Vegeta: aah...finally I can relax....no Kakarot...no imbeciles to irritate me.
Just me and the nice sound of quiet.

Crash* behind the couch*.................
WOAH!!!!!!

Vegeta: AAUGH!!* falls off the couch*
Grr.......YOU USELESS EXCUSE OF A RODENT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT?!!

Crash* runs away*

Vegeta: hmph!* sits grumpily on the couch* mabye some TV might calm me down.

Vegeta turns on the tv and watches WWE, watching a match between John Cena and Seth Rollins.

Vegeta: ha! Such weaklings!

Crash:* behind Vegeta on the couch* WOAAAH!!!!!

Vegeta: Godammit!!! Get out of here!!!

Crash *runs*

Vegeta: Five minutes for peace and quiet, is it too much to ask?!

Vegeta continues to watch TV and as he was getting to a really nice part 'somebody' came and ruined it.

Crash: WOOOOOAH!!!

Vegeta: omae wa no eh shinderu!

Crash: ??

20 minutes later........

Vegeta: GET BACK HERE, I'LL KILL YOU YOU OVERGROWN RAT!!!!!

crash* running as fast as he can*

Vegeta: * chases him* You can run but you can't hide.

Crash* still runs*

Vegeta* throws multiple ki blast at him*

Crash* dodges by jumping before it touches him and explodes underneath him while running*

Vegeta:Grrr......FINAL.........* cusp his hands together*............FLAAAASH!!!!!!

Crash: 0_0!!!!* dodges*

An extremely huge hole appears on the wall.

Vegeta: *panting*................good riddance....rodent.

Crash: WOHOOOOO!!!

Vegeta: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

*EXPLOSION!!!!!*

Minutes later.............

Goku: Geez Vegeta did you have to blow up the whole studio?

Vegeta: Shut it!

Me: Now look what you did? It's gonna take me a whole year to fix this place up.

Vegeta : not my problem.