I am Marvel...

----I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!----

I looked at my reflection one more time my curly hair at the top of my forehead. I buttoned the last white marbel like button on my pale blue shirt. I smirked but it faultered when i rembered where I was going. I was going to the Reaping. I trained everyday working to make my parents proud to be sent to the Games but every year someone was called or someone volunteered but they always beat me to it. I hated it I felt like a loser not even being able to even raise my hand before someone else. And then after I would go home to yelling parents I was their only son I'm supposed to be in the Games to bring my family honor since I had no siblings to take over the role. It hurt not that I would ever tell anyone ever it just didn't seem like I cared the my parents hated me that I dissapointed them. "Marvel!" My mother called her voice full of hatred. I took a deep breath "Marvel your Marvelous" I muttered to the reflection "Even if your own parents beg to differ" I added before jogging down the stair case.

......................

"Marvel Marvelous!" Crane called. I smirked slightly realizing I didn't have to volunteer I quickly made my way to the path that led to the stage. Glimmer eyed me to see if I would be any use to the Careers.I rolled my eyes at her annoyed of course I was. I was skilled at using the spear making me deadly from a distance. We shook hands glaring at each other. I didn't like Glimmer and thats for sure. I was always stuck with her in a classroom sure she was pretty but then you looked into her personality. She was cold and nasty inside and she thought she was so much better than me being at the top of the class which bothered me I hated Glimmer Shine with all my heart. And now I'll have the chance to kill her without being arrested. A smirk spread across my face at the thought. "You look like an idiot" she snapped I growled she'd look like the idiot her stomach split open her guts pouring out. Ya that's how I want Glimmer to die. Actually that's how I want to kill her. Stupid Glimmer Shine. Even her name was stupid. Not that I should be talking Marvel Marvelous? My individual names were fine but then together couldn't it be like Marvel Park or Peter Marvelous. I sighed. And glanced at Glimmer imagining the guts pouring out of her stomach.

Ok well actually my 8 year old brother suggested this. So I suppose the story is for him although I'm sure he doesn't care. Oh and message if you like the last names i gave them I did hehe! Oh and what about the whole he hates Glimmer thing i like it since everyone imagined he liked her. I hate her. VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!