Noah Ming...Idiotic monkey

Day 5 of training. Loverboy suprised us with his strength. Pfft poser. I looked up and saw District 8's male tribute on the bars his black hair atuck to his forhead with sweat con concetration. Climbing like an idiotic monkey. I was watching him trying to figure out his weakness my eyes scanning for anything that can be used aginst him. Thenhis sweaty palms slipped. He landed awkwardly on his leg groaning in pain. I laughed along with my fellow allies. I kept watching him for the day until lunch came. I watched over John secretly not wanting him hurt or injured, He is Suzy's brother after all. But today I had less focus on John. Noah. He was the center of my attention right now. Does that sound creepy? Sorta like that Thresh thing huh? He was forcing himself to eat lightly which wasn't hard for him being from a poorer district. Bu it sure is diffucult for me being used to stuffing my face with anything I please. I watched him closer he had to go he could be threat later. "You took my knife!" I heard Cato scream I looked up and saw Cato getting in the face of the District 6 male tributes face. "I swear I didn't!" "You took my knife hive it back!" He screamed "Cato" Me and Clove tried to calm him down but the peacekeepers had to come and settle the boy down his blue eyes sparking with anger he ran a hand through his short blonde hair spike at the front "Watch your back 6!" Cato screamed "Let's get back to training" Cato barked. May picked up her axe, Glimmer picked up her bow and arrows and Clove picked up her knives. I let out a deep breath isolating myslef from the sounds of people trainig and murmuring quietly to each other I may not be the smartest but I know how to concentrate if needed. I looked at the dummy and shut my eyes trying to rember the dummy's place. I lifted up the stainless steel light weight spear in my right hand lurching foward and throwing the spear hitting the bullz eye. After awhile I sat down watching Noah then my attention was brought to Glimmer. The bow wasn't steady and she wasn't holding the arrow straight obviously not skilled at this. I roll my eyes annoyed that this girl made herself seem on top of the world. My body filled with rage and hatred as all those years of being bullied being called a flagpole skinny and tall that will never live up to anything. Those years of fighting and beating up boys they never got the mesage though and I assume they got me angry and madfe me hurt them on purpose to get me in trouble. Not that it ever did. My parents assumed being able to hurt children was a good ability obviously here I am now and I not only have to hurt kids but kill them. Kill them if I want to avenge Suzy. Kill them if I want my parents to see me as a son the love and can be proud of. "Marvel?" a small voice asked I loooked over and saw John he had become less shy around me and the Careers we soon bound to ask why "Whats up kid?" "Do you think the boy from6 will die because of the knife" "Probaly why?" "Because he didn't steal it" "It doesn't matter he's gonna die anyways" I answer plain and simple I was paying attention to Noah. Weakness 1. Has and injured leg. Weakness 2. In a place with nowhere to climb he's useless. "You don't like Noah do you" John asked "Not really" "Why" "I think the question is why do you ask so many question" I say he shrugs his shoulders "He reminds me of a monkey cuz he's so good at climbing around" John says watching Noah as intently as me "I was thinking an idiotic monkey" "Marvel?" "Hm" "Did you ever kiss my sister?" he asks I remember my first kiss with Suzy it was when I was sending her off for the Games "Yes" I answer "When?" "When I was sending her off to the games" "Ew" "Whats ew about it?" I asked he shrugged "It's just weird imgagining Suz kissing people" he answers. I don't see how she was beautiful, smart, caring and funny. When she left is when my she came up. Hating the world. I snapped out of my thoughts. Noah Ming idiotic monkey. Fits him well.

So ummm yeah hehe hope you like vote!!!

#1 Marvelous Marvel Fan