Private session

Today was my privet session. Time to show those sponsers their money should be on me! Not Cato not Glimmer not even the poser Katpiss or whatever her name was. I didn't care much. But I do know she's one of the Careers top threats so is Thresh. "Ok Marvel you ready?" Stella asks patting my shoulder with her periwinkle hand. "Yes" "Go out there and show then whos Marvelous" Zithica assured I nodded my head. My chocolate curls bouncing on my forhead my green eyes twinkling with anticipation. "You guys are making him nervous" Terra scolded "Ok go in the waiting room Glimmers going first" Zithica instructed I nod "Got it" I say going into the dark room where Glimmer thank Panem isn't there a few minutes of waiting in the stuffy room and Glimmer came out I walked in ignoring her rant. They nodded at me to continue I picked up a kife aiming and throing at the stomach which I hit. Then I moved to mt weopon of choice the spear. I took a deep breath then launced on my toes hitting the bullz eye as planned they nodded at me to go "Mess up much?" Glimmer asked "Oh my Panem just SHUT UP you go on and on never stop talking and insulting when i did nothing NOTHING! to you!" I finally let it all out leaving for my room tired of all of Glimmer Shine's crap...

sorry this is short D: But oh well scores and stuff on the next one!!!