The scores....

I sat on the other end of the couch not intersested in her rants on how stupid and useless I am. "The scores are about to start boys first!" Crane shouts in his voice the reminded me much of a womans. Boys first? We usually aren't first. My heart started to thump faster in my chest. I kept my face cool and collected. Put it together Marvel! Your Marvel Marvelous! Of course your score is good along with you chance of survival! "Marvel Marvelous or Marvelous Marvel is a strong young lad although he may not seem like it" Ceaser started I shot Glimmer a look that said: hear that bitch. She rolled her eyes "Funny too! And rather handsome look at those peircing green eyes" Ceaser continued to praise me which made Glimmers face scrunch up in that stupid way when shes angry. "Now let's look at his score....9! Ladies and gentleman a 9" Ceaser announced I smirk at Glimmer when she rolls her eyes "Glimmer shine...." I stopped paying attention on the rant of how "beautiful" she is they finally secided to announce her scores "Glimmer Shine a 9!" Ceaser announced I laughed out loud "So much for being better than me!" I announced she scowled after a mini rant they announced Cato's score "a ten!" Ceaser announced I sighed inside Clove got a 10 but with the same odds of winning the game as me 5-1. John appeared on the screen I stopped messing around and payed attention he told me his weapon is hiding I wasn't sure if it's affective though... "John McAnthony....8!" I almost sighed in releif as they said that I didn't really pay attention to the others until it came to the boy from 8. He seemed like a deceant first victim if we don't get rid of him in the beggining he can be a threat. "Noah Ming...9!" I growled at the announcment same score. Again I stopped paying attention until Katpiss. She got an eleven which didn't make me happy. "Noah Ming...has to go" Was all that played through my mind killing a 14 year old may seem brutal but not here.

Ok ya well lucky for you I'm obsessed and actually know the right scores. And I didn't make up that Marvel saw the district 8 male as a great first victim. You'll see! Oh and I made up the Noah Ming! :D