Suzy McAnthony. And the Tribute Parade.

"So you say you use the spear but are actually good with it" Glimmer asks at dinner at the hotel "Yes" I say simply gripping the knife in my hand tightly to prevent myself from killing her. "I doubt it" "Why just beacuse you can't use a spear" "Yes and I'm better than you so of course I doubt you can use the spear if I can't" she says with a: Duh look on her face "Then just wait until I prove you wrong" I say ignoring her for the rest of dinner. Tommorow would be the tribute parade but I didn't want to go seeing that all the outsits were outrageous. "Maybe you should go get some rest" Fab suggests. I nod and escape to my room. I change the screen to District 4. It reminded me of Suzy. Her big green eyes and curly red hair that went to her waist. The freckles across her cheeks and nose. She signed up to go to school at 1 because of her good grades they allowed her to. And gave her citizenship. We were 7 when we met. When we were 13 I told her I loved her and that one day I would marry her. She loved me back and made me a red gold and white braided bracelet. Then two days later they drew her name out. Then 3 weeks later she was in the final 3 and hid in the tree waiting for one to kill the other off to make it easier when she heard a scream she jumped off the tree to find the other surviver and then out of nowhere an arrow came flying from the darkness and shot her neck. I clenched my fists togehter just at the thought. I saw it all the one person who cared for me loved me was murdered for our entertainment. I never really cared who died in the Games but then Suzy did. And it wasn't easy to watch she was so close she would've been one of the extrmley few people who were 13 and survived the Games. "So close Suzy" I whispered to myself bringing my face to my hands distraught at the thought of all of this. Parents who hate me. The girl I love dead. And me? Well possibly facing the same fate. Dying for the entertainment of my country. I punched the nearest pillow upset with all of this. I changed into the night clothes the capitol set for tributes. And crawled into bed falling asleep to the crashing waves of district 4.

....................

"Wake up morning breath" A voice woke me up I looked up to Glimmers stupid perfect eyes. How I loathed her. "God get the hell out what did I say about privacy" I snapped whacking her head with a pillow she glared leaving my room. Once she left the stylists entered. They walked in a circle inspecting me much like what Fab did. "District one tributes always the easiest to work with" A girl with pink skin and teal eyes and hair spoke up. "Just some work on his eyebrows should be good then we dress him" a girl I presumed to be the head stylist added "I'm Terra" The girl with pink skin spoke "I'm Stella" A periwinkle skin spoke "And I'm Zithica" The head stylist spoke "We're obviously your stylists" Stella joked with a grin on her face "Aren't you supposed to dress me not crack jokes" I question looking at her with a quizzical cold look on my face she scowled whispering something in Terra's ear "You shouldn't be talking about me. After all your nothing but a stylist" I hissed all of the things that were taught to me coming back in an instinct. "And your nothing than a stupid pretty boy" she hissed back making me glare for a stylist she has guts considering they were as low as dirt and shouldn't speak up to people of a higher class like myself. "Whatever" I growled we headed downstairs to the prepping room where they lied and did much more than work on my eyebrows they fussed with my hair took countless measurements of my arms and legs for my suit. They talked about changing my eyes at which I admit I had a fit about "It will only pinch a bit" Terra said "Ripping my eyeballs out of my head and replacing them with a "prettier green" no way the shade of green my eyes have is just fine" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest like a small child. They sighed agreeing to let me keep my eyes. Honestly these people are insane. When the finally finished with me and the newly decorated chariot they let me look at myself I gasped it was the most hideous outfit I've ever seen. I was sprayed silver with a pink tunic pink sequins and fur everwhere. I was so ashamed especially when I daw the girl of District 4 she had a beautiful blue flowy dress it really did remind me of the waves Suzy would always describe. And then the district 2 tributes they looked so powerful with their Greecian God look. But then I saw 8 and I felt much better seeing their rediculous outfit of many textiles. "Nice outfit" a voice said behind me I turned and saw Glimmer I laughed at her over the top headdress "Should you be talking" I gasped inbetween hysterics she scowled at me then got on the chariot soon the chariot began to move and we were welcomed by a cheering stadium I smiled waving at the crowd. Towards the end I heard wild cheering I turned my head slightly to see the 12 tributes holding hands on...fire? I growled at their popularity. And turned my attention foward.

Ok well there you go part 3 again don't own any of the characters I might have to name some of the unnamed tributes btw.