Training day one and meeting John McAnthony.

I groaned getting out of bed. I saw a black skin tight suit with a number 1 on the right sleeve in a red print.

Dear Marvelous Marvel,

This is your training suit. You have to wear it. Oh and congrats your token passed the test you can keep it. But guess what Glimmer can't keep hers for having poisen something we're not sure. But here's your braclet good luck in training not that you'll need it.

Your #1 fans. Zithica, Stella, and Terra

I slipped on my braclet. And changed into the suit. I ate breakfast quickly wanting to be the first to the training area but there was a boy. The boy that reminded me of Suzy. The boy from District 4. "Hey kid!" I shouted he started to cower "Y-y-es" he asked "Whats your name" I asked not that it would do any use what are the odds that hes related to Suzy. "J-john. J-john McAnthony" he stuttered my heart stopped for a second. McAnthony? "Hey dork guess who I met!" I hear Glimmer call. "Who?" "the rest of the Careers" she answered. A boy with blonde hair stood next to her. The girl i saw yelling at John along with a girl with black hair and hazel eyes stood behind them. "Cato" The guys stated "Marvel" "Clove" "May" we introduced "So Marvel you got what it takes to be a Career" Cato asked "Yes" I said picking up a spear and throwing it into a bullseye "Alright guess you do Glimmer said you didn't" he said I glared at Glimmer who just shrugged her shoulders. "Well I do" I answer outstretching my hand he shook it. "Can you use anything besides your spear" he asks "Ya but I'm best with spear I'm pretty handy when it comes to knives" I say "Good let's get to work" Cato orders.

................................

After training and being turned down by Thresh the District 11 guy. Wait no! As a Career did that sound wrong? "Hey kid" I called when I saw John and that the halls were empty John was a Career thanks to me I'm pretty sure he's related to Suzy. "Yes?" he asked slightly nervous but not stuttering "Did you happen to know a Suzy McAnthony" I ask he looks down at his feet "Ya she was my older sister why?" he asks "No reason" I say I turn leaving then I get a glimpse of his wrist a braided green, white and blue braclet on his wrist. "Your sister made this for you didn't she" I ask lifting up his arm he looks at my wrist noticing the braclet on mine "How did you know my sister?" he ask pulling back his wrist "I was sorta her boyfriend" I answer "Your Marvel?" he asks "She talked about me?" "Only like in every letter!" he answers chuckling slightly "See you around kid" I say ruffling his hair that felt exactly like when I would twirl my fingers in Suzy's red locks of gorgous hair.