The note

"So where exactly is your girlfriend supposed to be?" I ask "Most likley up in a tree" Lover-Boy explains "In a tree how are we gonna ever find her" Clove exclaims "Mm found her" Cato says pointing a finger at a figure in a tree "I'll get her down" Glimmer mumbles taking a an arrow from her quiver and knotching it in her bow she misses and Everdeen starts to wave it tauntingly making me snigger silently and Glimmer fume she starts to try to climb the tree and slides down making it harder to contain my laughter "Don't hurt yourself" I tease Glimmer she growls turning to face her "Come down here!" Glimmer shouts 'Why won't you come up here" Everdeen asks "Let me try" Cato says pushing his machete to my chest and starting to climb but falling on his ass "You gonna try" Clove asks "Mm no I know I can't climb trees" I answer "Whatever she has to come down eventually" Cato grunts starting to set up around the tree "Glimmer, May your on first watch then Marvel then me got it" Cato commands we nod and I drift to sleep. I was awoken by a kick in the gut "Oof" "Wake up loser" Glimmer whispers "Bitch" "Fag" "Fuck you" "You wish" she says I push her to the ground and sit down my back against a tree watching Everdeen. I was messing with a spear in my hand when I heard beeping a small capsule was coming to me attatched to a paracute. I grabbed it glancing around to make sure no one was watching or they'd make me "share". There was a note attatched but I opened the capsule first inside was medicine for a deep wound I stuffed it in one of my pockets and turned my attention to the note.

Marvel we want you to know that we are proud of you making the Careers and even getting a higher score than the Shine girl. We are watching you kill ruthlessly good luck although it seems you don't need it ~ M&F

OK well my computer is doing this weird thing so i can't continue