Chapter 6

ASR's POV

Sheetal's voice trembled with emotion as she faced Arnav, her words heavy with accusation and disbelief. Each syllable seemed to hang in the air, carrying the weight of her disappointment and sorrow, like a gentle rain showering the room with her heartache.

Look, Arnav," she began, her voice thick with emotion. "I heard Di crying, and I heard about her loss. How could you marry a girl who caused her such pain? Di has been there for you since you were just a boy of 14. And this is how you repay her? I can't believe it, Arnav. The Arnav I knew would do anything for his sister, but this... this is not the brother I remember.

Her voice cracked with emotion as she continued, tears welling in her eyes. "I know I have no right to say this, but..." She paused, struggling to compose herself. "I was once someone important in your life. I saw how Di loved Aarav, so I encouraged him to call her 'Anjali ma' because I thought it would bring her comfort.

 I saw how Di loved Aarav, so I encouraged him to call her 'Anjali ma' because I thought it would bring her comfort

My heart churned with conflicting emotions as Sheetal's words struck a chord within me. Despite my love for Khushi, I couldn't ignore the truth in Sheetal's accusation – that Khushi seemed indifferent to my sister's pain. The realization hit him hard, stirring up a whirlwind of guilt and doubt.

My heart sank as Sheetal's words sunk in. I hugged her tightly, feeling a sense of betrayal creeping in. "I can't believe it," I whispered, my voice heavy with regret. "You've always cared for Di, and I didn't even see it." It hit me hard, realising I had overlooked the love and care right in front of me. As I held Sheetal close, I couldn't shake the feeling of being cheated out of something important.

Me (letting go of the hug) - Sheetal, you've been a true friend, and I appreciate your concern for Di. But Khushi isn't all bad. She has changed. I hope...

Sheetal (shocked) - Really? Well, I'll put her to the test. I'll ask her to make tea, and if she refuses, I'll show you.

Arnav (angry) - She won't refuse. If she does, she doesn't belong here. I won't tolerate disrespect toward our guests.

Sheetal (again shocked) - Are you sure? You don't have to do this.

Despite my heart's protests, my mind convinced me otherwise. I have to prove Di's importance.

Arnav - I'm sure. Khushi needs to understand Di's value in this house.

Did Arnav do the right thing?

What do you think about Anjali's advice?

What will happen to ARSHI and Payash now?

Do you think that Arnav and Akash should get a second chance when they realise their mistake?

Should the family get a second chance from Payal and Khushi?