Chapter 12

Payal's POV after NK left

While I was crying, Nanheji came to Lavanya and then whispered something to her. I start to think what relationship do they hold? How do they know each other? But I am too worried about Khushi to even have the courage to ask them but I make a mental note to ask them after Khushi gets well. As soon as Nanheji leaves, I don't know where but Lavanyaji makes me stand up.

Lavanyaji (worried and trying hard not to cry) - Payal, let's go to meet chamkili. She is out of danger now.

I rush inside to the ward that Lavanyaji points to and I stand there shocked.

My sister has wires and tubes all around her connecting her to some machine while she sleeps peacefully. I rush up to her and then hold her hand while crying really hard.

Khushi (semi-conscious) - Jiji!! Why are .... You crying?

I look at her again amazed at her kindness, instead of worrying about herself she is worrying about me.

Me - Because of ... (sniff)... you

Khushi ( trying to keep her eyes open) - J...i...j...i

I look at Khushi who has now closed her eyes. I turn back and run to Lavanyaji and see her now crying. I decided to give Lavanyaji some space so I go towards the nearest doctor.

Me (tensed and crying) - Doctor!!! My sister... she closed her eyes while talking to me.

Doctor - Please don't take tension she has just had an injection to make her fall asleep and Mrs...

Me - Miss Payal Gupta..

Doctor - you shouldn't take too much tension, it can affect your child. So be careful.

I look at the doctor with an astonished face... I am pregnant... I am going to have a baby. I start to feel my sad tears turning into happy tears. I take out my phone to call Akash when his words strike me.

BUT SINCE YOU ARE MY DUMB WIFE, I GOT TO DOMINATE YOU I NEVER LOVED YOU BUT YOUR BODY.

I look at the doctor who is looking at me with questionable eyes.

Me (calming herself and stop crying) - Doctor... How did you .... Ummm.. find out I am pregnant?

Doctor (shocked expressions) - Didn't your friend tell you that you are pregnant? He came into my office when you fainted.

As soon as the doctor left I tried to think about what happened after I woke up and I remember Lavanyaji trying to tell me something but she stopped in the middle.

Will Payal find out it was Nk who stopped her?

Is Khushi going to be ok?

Should Payal and Khushi tell their partners (soon going to ex-husbands - HINT!!) about their pregnancy?