Chapter 9

Voice - Where do you think you are going?

Before I could take another step, Lavanyaji rushed up to him and wrapped him in a tight hug.

Lavanyaji - Where have you been? I have been waiting for you for the past ten minutes, you said to come to chamkili's house but why?

Voice (NK) - Lavanya, chill, baby. I was caught up with something. I asked you to come to Khushiji's house because I wanted you to meet my special friend, but it seems like you already know her.

Nanheji - Namaste Khushiji, aap kaise hai?

Today isn't as bad as I thought, first Lavanyaji is here and now Nanheji

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Today isn't as bad as I thought, first Lavanyaji is here and now Nanheji. This much

happiness maybe didn't go too well with my baby as I started to feel dizzy again. Yes baby, I am pregnant....

Payal's POV

As I talked to Lavanyaji, I noticed a figure beside me suddenly collapse. It was none other than Khushi.

Payal (shouting) - KHUSHI!!! Nanheji, Lavanya Ji, let's get her to the hospital.

Nanheji swiftly lifts Khushi, with Lavanyaji and me following them into the car. Inside, I urge Nanheji to drive faster, my mind boiling with curses for the Raizadas, blaming them for my sister's condition. I swear to myself that if anything happens to her, I won't spare them.

Arriving at the hospital, I rush to the doctor, who's occupied with another patient.

Payal (crying) - DOCTOR!! Please help my sister. She fainted twice. I don't know what to do. Please help.

I drag the doctor to Khushi's side, but instead of immediate assistance, he insists I fill out forms.

Payal (crying more) - Doctor, my sister's life is at stake. I'll fill these forms out once you attend to her.

The doctor insists on protocol, but before I can respond, Nanheji intervenes.

Nanheji - Doctors are meant to save lives, not delay them over paperwork. Prioritise the patient's well-being over bureaucracy. We'll fill out the forms, but at least look at her condition. If anything happens to her due to your negligence, we will not spare you.  

The doctor who was telling us he wouldn't treat Khushi now got scared and started looked over Khushi and got shocked.

Doctor - NURSE!!! Take her to the ICU immediately.

The nurse comes and takes Khushi to the ICU while giving me the forms that need to be signed in my hands.

Payal's POV ends and Arnav's POV Starts

As soon as Khushi fainted again, I ran towards her to save her and help her but a hand pulled me back. I look back to see it was Sheetal who was holding onto me.

Sheetal - Arnav, you want to show your di that you love her more than you have to what I asked you to before, which is to leave Khushi. Who knows she may be lying to get your attention. I know Arnav that this must be hard for you to accept the fact that the person who you love the most has...

I couldn't take it anymore

Arnav (angry) - STOP!! Sheetal mind your own business and stop showing your sympathy for me as I don't need it.

I run up to my room not even caring that everyone heard the conversation and that Di is now a little happy.

I go inside the bathroom and turn the shower on while crying and shouting.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 Pretend he is in the shower and that water is coming out from the tap

I can't believe that I let my anger take so much control of me that I threw my own Khushi out of this house. Even though it wasn't all my fault as it was Khushi's fault for showing a lack of trust but as a husband, I am supposed to stand by her side. I cry and cry while my heart keeps on paining. I stop crying to start to understand why my heart is paining. I understood after a few minutes that my Khushi was in some sort of danger and I should go help her. I get up and get changed to go to the hospital when I hear Di calling out to me.

Di - Choote, I know you must be very upset and I do feel sorry for that. That girl after killing my child has the guts to pretend to faint to gain your sympathy. Her sister even has the guts to disrespect our family members even after they accepted a low-class girl as their daughter-in-law. She even insulted Akash's love even after knowing that it was only Akash who had accepted her as his wife even though his own mother didn't like her.

After listening to Payal and Khushi from someone else's point of view, I start to change my view and thank myself for not going to Khushi. I go up not before wishing di good night and then trying to go to bed.

What will happen to Khushi?

Why did Nk and Lavanya return and what relationship do they hold?