Chapter 3

Clarence White
The sun beamed down on my face through my window as I groaned knowing I have to get up soon.

I slowly raised up looking next to me seeing that Deyjah wasn't in bed making me groaned.

"She always getting up before me" I said as got up.

I kneeled down in front of my bed and said my morning Prayer.

Once I finished saying my morning Prayer I got up and walked in the bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom I did my business and washed my hands not forgetting to flush the toilet because I know how much that irritates Deyjah.

Once I finished washing my hands I dried em off and walked out the bathroom and walked downstairs seeing all Seven of my kids in the living room eating.

I looked towards the back door and seen Rocky and Bella fighting.

"Billy go get them dogs" Deyjah told Billy as I walked down the stairs.

"They fighting again?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yup, they been fighting all morning" Deyjah said as she shook her head. "We gonna have to keep Rocky in his cage he's too big to be fighting on Bella"

"Nah we ain't putting Rocky in no cage if anything we putting Bella in her cage" I said as Deyjah frowned.

"Um, no we're not" she mugged me.

"Baby Bella is a freaking bully! SHE messes with Rocky, SHE starts fights with Rocky. He stay to his self so when he starts to fight back HE'S the one that gotta go in his cage?" I frowned as she laughed. "Nah that ain't happening. Simple"

"Ugh fine" she rocked her eyes as I walked up on her and kissed her forehead. "Get away from me"

"You mad now?" I whispered in her ear. "I love you mamas"

"I love you too now move" She said as I backed up and slapped her butt. "OUCH Clarence moveeeee"

"I did this. I got this booty jumping" I said as I rubbed it.

"Ew dad don't nobody wanna see that" Adalynn frowned.

"Well leave, y'all don't realize when y'all see us getting nasty you can easily walk away" I said as Deyjah laughed. "We're married so we can get nasty all day everyday if we want! Y'all can walk away and go bout ya business"

"Anyway, dad can I go to this party tonight?" Adalynn asked me as I looked at her.

"Nah you disrespect lil girl don't ask me that" I told her as she pouted.

"Please daddy" She begged me as I looked at her.

"No" I simply said.

"Ugh mom would've let me go" Adalynn folded her arms as I shrugged.

"Go stay with your mom then" I shrugged as she looked at me.

"Huh?" She asked shocked.

"You always saying how your mom would let you do this and that but you're not in your mom house you're in MY house so if your gonna keep saying shit like that when I don't let you have your way you can go to ya momma house since she let you do what I don't" I said as she looked at me.

"I'm your daughter though" Adalynn slightly frowned.

"And I'm your father and you still be disrespectful towards me that don't stop me from giving you certain things but what you ain't bout to do is THINK you gonna run over me like I'm one of your lil friends! You be the main one begging and wanting the most stuff but be the most disrespectful one in here. Go live with ya mom you not finna make me mad this morning" I said as she slowly sat down thinking about what I just said. "It's my fault though for spoiling you rotten when you was a baby and now that you're a lil old enough you think everything supposed to go ya way when YOU want it to but nah I'm finna break you outta that"