Chapter 15

Clarence White
I stood in the mirror admiring myself while brushing my hair. It was 2 in the afternoon and my wife and I were getting ready for a pool/barbecue party Queen and Patty was throwing.

"You look so good baby" Deyjah said wrapping her arm around my body as I bit my lip and smirked.

"Thank you baby" I said turning around to kiss her juicy lips

"Thank you baby" I said turning around to kiss her juicy lips. "Why you ain't ready?"

"Because I want a quickie" she bit lip as she stuck her hand in my sweatpants making my body jerk.

"Stop" I groaned while closing my eyes.

"You love me baby?" She asked while slowly stroking me through my sweats as I hissed. "Hmm? You love me?"

"Yes baby you know I love you" I said as a moan slipped out. "FUCKKKK I love you so much"

"Show me how much you love me then" she bit her lip as I opened my eyes seeing her already watching me closely.

"Come here" I said picking her up carrying her over to the bed.

I sat up and grabbed my yeezys putting them on my feet as I stood up and dust myself off. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself smirking.

I heard screaming in the living room making me sigh and shake my head. I already know it's them bad ass kids probably fighting.

I walked out the bathroom turning the lights off. Walking out my room I walked downstairs seeing Aiden and Noah fighting.

"Aye ayeee what are y'all doing?" I asked pulling them apart.

"He's taking my stuff and then getting mad when I hit him" Aiden said with a mug on his face.

"Aiden he's three you know whatever he see you playing with he's gonna wanna play with it too" I said wiping Noah's tears.

"Dad that's not fair! He has his own things you and mom treat him like a baby" he said with attitude lacing his voice as I raised my eyebrows.

"Watch yo mouth lil nigga don't get too grown I'll take all this shit" I told him glaring at him.

"I'm sorry dad but it's not fair, he has his own things why do I have to share with him just because he's three?" He asked while crying making me sigh. 

"I just don't wanna hear his mouth lil man that's all, stop crying yeen gotta give it to him just quit all this screaming and fighting" I told him as he nodded and sat on the couch. "Where ya mama?"

"She's in the movie room" Aiden said as I nodded.

I walked behind the stairs into the movie room that was connected to the basement seeing Deyjah bent over looking for something making my dick twitch.

"What you looking for?" I asked her as she looked over at me.

"I was looking for my heels, but I couldn't find them" she said as I licked my lips and rubbed her booty.