Chapter 6

Clarence White
I was beyond livid with what I just saw my fifteen year old daughter doing in front of my house.

I quickly opened the car door and looked at them.

"Get yo ass in that house right now" I angrily said to Adalynn as she quickly grabbed her things and ran in the house. "Imma give you five seconds to get the fuck off my property before it really be a problem"

"Y-yes sir" he said as he quickly drove off.

I angrily walked back in the house slamming the door locking it seeing Adalynn sitting on the couch scared.

"What the fuck was that?" I calmly asked her as she stayed quiet. "Answer my motherfucking question Adalynn before you get me more upset than I already am"

I seen Billy, Noah, Aiden, Quenisha and the twins sitting on the other couch staring at us.

"Go upstairs" I demanded as they all rushed upstairs. "Speak now!!"

"I'm sorry daddy I should've told you but I knew you would've been mad if I told you about me liking a boy" She said as I frowned.

"How the fuck would you know how'd I react if you didn't even come to me and talk to me about it?" I asked her as she held her head down.

"Look how your reacting" she said as I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm reacting this way because I had to find out by seeing you kissing the lil nigga like what the fuck kind of father wanna see his fucking fifteen year old daughter kissing a dude he didn't even know about?" I asked her as I sighed deeply. "Adalynn you come to me literally about everything why did you feel the need to hide this?"

"Because daddy I knew you wouldn't like it and probably wouldn't allow it. I was scared, scared to tell you about this because I know you're very overprotective and you would've probably told me to stay away from him" Adalynn said as I sighed.

"So because I'm an overprotective father you thought I wouldn't allow you to talk to boys? Adalynn I know you're gonna talk to boys at one point in your life that's life but the fact that you couldn't even tell me hurts me the most! I try to talk to y'all all the time to let y'all know I'm always here, I'm always listening no matter what it is. All the times I was asking y'all did y'all have boyfriends or girlfriends or even just somebody you liked you always said no! You sat there and lied in my face countless of times when you know I would've been understanding about this! You're fifteen I know your gonna meet people in your life I'm not keeping you away from dudes I'm keeping dudes away from you!" I yelled at her as she cried. "Boys brings babies Adalynn and I'll be damned if you come in my house telling me you pregnant"

She just sat there and listened as I sighed once again.

"Who all knew about this?" I asked her as she quickly looked up.

"Huh?" She asked.

"If you can Huh you can hear" I said as she looked at me. "Who all knows Adalynn?"

"Mama, Grandma, Auntie Cleo, Auntie Curious, Auntie Nicki, Auntie Layton and Deyjah" She said as I frowned.

"Deyjah?" I asked her as she nodded making me chuckle and shake my head.

I expect Joyce not telling me but Deyjah? I mean we're married, Adalynn is MY daughter I deserve to know everything that's going on with my kids especially if they not telling me the truth.

"Dad but I asked her not to tell you so that's why she didn't say anything. I wanted to tell you first but you found out before I could tell you" Adalynn said as I shook my head.